Z-ro on vladtv

They talked about his beef with Slim Thug, that shit was hilarious.....I remember Slim and Killa Kyleon doing freestyles throwing shots and then Z-Ro got on camera I forgot what it is for and was like "I ain't doing this rap beef shit I'll kill you"

He was shook after that lol

This was around the time they had that Houston photoshoot in the Source and Slim was next to Z-Ro on the cover looking scared lol

They talked about his beef with Slim Thug, that shit was hilarious.....I remember Slim and Killa Kyleon doing freestyles throwing shots and then Z-Ro got on camera I forgot what it is for and was like "I ain't doing this rap beef shit I'll kill you"

He was shook after that lol

This was around the time they had that Houston photoshoot in the Source and Slim was next to Z-Ro on the cover looking scared lol

What he say about the beef?

What I figured. Just glad they squashed it before shit got outta hand.

Yup me too, that one were it had some potential to get ugly

Funny thing is it was Paul Wall getting dissed and he's on the damn song(he didnt say that in the interview though)

Man fuck the BS Vladtv is the top news source for the culture. It is what it is...

I get more news about the culture from The breakfast club, The shade room, ABW, Drink Champs... Shit even Akademiks is a better than vlad and I don’t even fool with dude like that..

The Vlad hate some lame shit, he got good content I check for religiously.

You can clown vlad if u want. But he has had some good content as of late. Willie D, DL Hugley, Crunchy Blac (easily the funniest intereview of 2020), Craig Hodges, bakari sellers.

"I'm only saying this to you Glad, cause you Glad"

Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Big Lurko