Welcome To aBlackWeb

They’ve bastardized King’s words, but he also was for reparations and they never repeat those words though.

It's not surprising. A lot of MLK's stances were actually rooted in what Jesus really said in the Bible. The people that run around quoting MLK out of context are the same people that constantly pull out the Bible to justify some shit they want to do that's completely against what the Bible actually says.

They don't give a fuck. They are good with flat out lying as long as it makes for a good soundbite.

It’s also funny, because if MLK was around today, these same crackers would be calling him”woke” and they would absolutely hate his guts.

The same with Muhammad Ali.

I've always found it interesting that white people didn't really love Ali until he could barely speak anymore.

And yeah it's always best to be wary of white folks who try to use MLK's words for batshit crazy defenses of things. It's amazing they often don't even see how dumb they make themselves look when they go for that comparison to whatever "injustice" they think they're defending

I've always found it interesting that white people didn't really love Ali until he could barely speak anymore.

And yeah it's always best to be wary of white folks who try to use MLK's words for batshit crazy defenses of things. It's amazing they often don't even see how dumb they make themselves look when they go for that comparison to whatever "injustice" they think they're defending

I actually think it's more that the next generation of white people look back at what Ali did, and believe it's worth celebrating, and the older generations try to revise history and make it seem like they were always down.

It's bc Ali was no longer a threat at that point.

Back