Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your people's ever been on the news??

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim 🧐
Mod Squad
Good or bad?

I got a firefighter homeboy who was featured for his miraculous comeback from being shot to going back to the job it was amazing.

Another homeboy who was in the run.

Homegirl who was an accomplice in some crazy shit.

An old stepbrother was interviewed about some crazy shit with the schools a few years back. Shit was wild.

Yes...

I've been on the news talking about gun violence in inner city schools

My aunt was on the news biggin' up the rebuilding of the historical neighborhood she lives in...shit's beautiful again

My bestie was on the news talking about the bookbag/school supplies giveaway we do for back-to-school every year

I refuse to mention the horrific stuff

Last edited:
Some chick brenda'd her kid(it didn't survive) in a bando next to my old house back home. They ended up interviewing my uncles wife about it.

I'm sure my cousins been on the news for various reasons

Both

i been on the news when a predator was in the neighborhood. All the kids told their parents. So I walked my daughter to the bus stop and had my dog with me. Newshad a Puc of me and my dog say parents are ready and bringing back up. Turns out dude was taking pics of a tree someone wanted cut down.

another time they was outside a ice cream spot interviewing people because it was hot as fuck. They saw us and wondering why my daughter was doing math problems in the summer. My baby said “she preparing for the next grade” her mom cussed me out, but everyone else who saw it gave me and her props.

My in laws once had beef with their bank for freezing their funds so they contacted the local news to shit on and embarrass the bank.

Also I have a lesbian cousin that once appeared on Jerry Springer. One of those "I want to tell my girlfriend that I've been cheating on her" shows. She was the "cheated on".

She just sat there look stunned and dumbfounded while the mistress -- a skinny ass, trailer park lookin white girl in a pink bikini -- stunted on her.

She must've had stage fright or some'n bc in real life she have scrubbed the stage with the white chick's face. It was a fuckin letdown.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Yeah, my daughter's mother was on the news when here brother was murdered in 2009. It was immediately clear to me that she was out of it, in shock, numb, etc.

I was too young at the time, like 9, but my mother was cause my homeboy was abducted from our apartments minutes after saying bye to each other one evening after playing.

I remember when my homeboy was on the run.... The comment section hit different when you know the person

As a kid twice, once for a news paper talking bout MJ and charles barkley an they influence on kids. The second time it was about the kids new rave.... (POGS) yall remember those. News camera crew came down to my classroom and interviewed us playing and talking bout em

Reactions: GNS
Back