Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your Longest Hospital Stint

4 weeks
Was about 7 woke up and couldn't walk had no feeling In the lower half of my body. I was taken to hospital for 2 weeks went home for a day then had an allergic reaction to the medication back in hospital for another 2 weeks.

3 weeks later got chickenpox

Last edited:
4 weeks
Was about 7 woke up and couldn't work had no feeling In the lower half of my body. I was taken to hospital for 2 weeks went home for a day then had an allergic reaction to the medication back in hospital for another 2 weeks.

3 weeks later got chickenpox
Damn you the sick puppy

about 8 hrs.

Blacked out from extreme dehydration brought on by acute pharyngitis. My throat was so fucked up I couldn't swallow anything, including water. I was brought in with a temp of 108 degrees. Docs said if my girlfriend hadn't called the ambulance I would have been dead in an hour or so.

Not including anything below 5 yrs old because I dont remember. This July was my first time going. Was having breathing issues. I was told to go to the ER so I did. As I was waiting, started to feel better. They still gave me all these test and even put me on a bed for about an hour. I didnt feel like I needed it. I regret it after I got that bill. My insurance covered most but still had to come out of pocket like $600. All for telling me my test came back negative. Was in there less than 5hrs (including waiting time)

A week after they had to a bone graph off my hip to replace bone in my pinky finger joint that had a cyst inside it that lucky was found after my brother broke finger when I blocked his punch.

I remember being in the hospital for a week or so as a kid because I got pneumonia. It's funny I'm writing this now, because it was around this time I was in there. I remember getting a trainset from the resident Santa.

Back