Welcome To aBlackWeb

I nominate known house nigga and the Bidens favorite bulletproof vest Mr B

When pressed about what Biden hasn't done for black people he says reparations is a "handout"

A lot of you ABW cowards are very CONDITIONED by white supremacy to the point you say shit like this to disrespect our ancestors and people like Dr King who died fighting for reparations.

WS has done real damage to the morale and psyche of our people

Look up the numbers, dickface.

I'm not arguing with you about what black people got or didn't get. You either believe it or don't.

The fuck you waiting around for the government for to "get" you shit anyway?

Grown-ass man and relying on fuckin handouts

I nominate known house nigga and the Bidens favorite bulletproof vest Mr B

When pressed about what Biden hasn't done for black people he says reparations is a "handout"

A lot of you ABW cowards are very CONDITIONED by white supremacy to the point you say shit like this to disrespect our ancestors and people like Dr King who died fighting for reparations.

WS has done real damage to the morale and psyche of our people
A lot of us are programmed to believe white accountability is a gift. We feel like we don't deserve an apology for what happened to our ppl, let alone a monetary equivalent of what actually belongs to us. If the government hands one of these dudes a check for whatever reason, they'll tear up like they just won an Oscar.

A lot of us are programmed to believe white accountability is a gift. We feel like we don't deserve an apology for what happened to our ppl, let alone a monetary equivalent of what actually belongs to us. If the government hands one of these dudes a check for whatever reason, they'll tear up like they just won an Oscar.
Bottom line, reparations is a debt owed by the US government that the US government has acknowledged. That's where 40 acres and a mule came from, the acknowledgment of a DEBT owed.

So for any black man to mimic white supremacists calling it a handout is disgusting but not surprising

@Mister B. M. Ed. The same coon who calls black women "darkies" takes selfies with white dudes and takes selfies PROUDLY wearing a Ric Flair t-shirt after Ric Flair was outed for being anti-black

Consistency.

Back