Welcome To aBlackWeb

Your bumass rapgod cooking up fake unseasoned beef

ghostdenithegawd

Yuuuuuurrrr
https://www.unilad.co.uk/sound/machine-gun-kellys-diss-track-to-eminem-was-recorded-6-months-ago/

Another day, another strange turn in the increasingly epic feud between rappers Eminem and Machine Gun Kelly.

But now it appears there is a strange twist in the tale; forcing hip hop fans to question everything they know to be true about the heated rivalry.

Indeed, some people are now arguing how the beef could be way more contrived than either of the artists would care to let on…

A Look Back At The Career of Eminem

Both Eminem and MGK are signed to Interscope, with their respective diss tracks generating plenty of media attention both for themselves and for the record label.

Producer Ronald Spence Jr. – also known as Ronny J – worked with both rivals on Rap Devil and Not Alike. Ronny co-wrote and produced MGK’s Rap Devil, and produced for Eminem’s Not Alike and The Ringer.

Furthermore, eagle eyed fans have noted how diss track Rap Devil was uploaded six months ago by MGK; thus ‘proving’ the 28-year-old rapper did not write, record, master the track – plus music video – in a mere two days.

Could this bloody battle of words have been months in the making? It is certainly fair to say both rappers are being heaped with success right now, helped along by a little shot of drama…

Six-months-ago-702x213.png
Soundcloud
Fans have taken to Twitter to discuss the theory which is making them re-evaluate everything, with some dismissing the bad blood as pure fiction.

One suspicious person mused:

It’s all inside work both have dealings at Interscope MGK and Eminem what better way of giving his career a breath of fresh air is dissing one of the larger acts on the imprint.

Another noted:

@Interscope is the real winner in this beef. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have someone writing @machinegunkelly’s response to @Eminem’s Killshot right now. It’s mad obvious from MGK’s previous music he didn’t write Rap Devil. It’ll be even more obvious if he responds.

Edward Bose@edwardbose

https://twitter.com/edwardbose/status/1042041440963096577

Just to let you know how business works...Eminem and MGK are both signed to INTERSCOPE RECORDS...if I have to say anymore to explain this you're too stupid to by my fb friend

09:23 - 18 Sep 2018
Twitter Ads information and privacy

J=@jdsrocka

· 17 Sep 2018

Replying to @Frig_BK and 2 others
It was because MGK wanted to get exposure, nothing to do with his daughter. He kept talking shit until eminem had no choice but to say something. We are now talking about MGK at 6 am but we weren’t doing that 6 months ago or even when tech N9ne album came out...

#WestheimerSuperstar@Frig_BK

It’s all inside work both have dealings at Interscope MGK and Eminem what better way of giving his career a breath of fresh air is dissing one of the larger acts on the imprint

08:12 - 17 Sep 2018

EdwinTheDon @Edwinthedon

https://twitter.com/Edwinthedon/status/1042037246877163521

Interscope is make so much money off MGK and Eminem beef

09:06 - 18 Sep 2018

The Real BMH@BMHTHEREALONE

https://twitter.com/BMHTHEREALONE/status/1042001522870104064

@Interscope I'm laughing this is planned come on#mgk #atlanta #studio #beatmaker #musician #newyork #spotify #independentartist #freestyle #xxxtentacion #worldstar #ix #ine #hiphopart #beat #wshh #Music #HipHop #nyc #real #lilpump #rapartist #hiphoplife #mgk #Eminem

06:44 - 18 Sep 2018

Even those from within the music industry have waded in to share their thoughts.

American rapper OverTime took to Facebook to express his professional opinion on the matter:

The Eminem/MGK beef was fake.

Here’s my professional opinion as to why I believe this to be true.

1. Although they are both from different sub labels, they are both with Interscope which means Jimmy Iovine is involved with both of their careers. (He’s in charge, regardless of what ANYONE wants to believe and he’s not gonna cut off his nose to spite his face)

2. Em dropped a new album and I feel like this “beef” was part of the rollout. We’re talking about some superior industry professionals releasing an album here….everything is carefully calculated…

3. If it weren’t a part of Em’s rollout, then he would have never responded because if it wasn’t spun exactly how Em wanted it to be spun, it would have drawn attention away from his album, something he would never do. His response and response time tells me how calculated it all was.

4. It took Em a week to respond on purpose. The promotion for Kamikaze from the “beef” sent a HUGE spike in sales….soon as sales began to taper, Em released his response which then catapulted him back into conversation.

In the industry, we are taught to set a rollout timeline for a record…which means a video release schedule, press schedule, etc…

We will know this all to be true if MGK drops a full record within the next little bit. (Google it, MGK set to release a record September 21st)…….you’re welcome…

The plot thickens…

If you have a story you want

Eminem so insecure he cooked up a fake W????????????

The class which is the ruling material force of society, is at the same time its ruling intellectual force. The class which has the means of material production at its disposal, has control at the same time over the means of mental production, so that thereby, generally speaking, the ideas of those who lack the means of mental production are subject to it.

Any modern rap beef can be called “fake” if you dig deep enough & shape facts to fit your desired outcome. Ima need more concrete evidence than Twitter fingers.

Having beef for the purpose of exposure & sales didn’t just happen with the Em/MGK shit.

Em has a battle movie coming out in 2 months... Bodied

*cue suspensful music*

I'm very sad I clicked this thread

Last edited:
Back