Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Young Chris - No Expectations, No Disappointments

Nigga goes off on belly of the devil.... I'm thinking that was his freestyle

I’ll give it a run

Finally ran it. It was good to hear new Young Chris after really not paying attention to what he had going on for a while. He never been a slouch with his pen game, so the bars and shit wasn’t a shocker. I stand by the fact that what these niggas did from 2001-2004 and shit….even with what Chris did with this tape, is more interesting what what Griselda as a whole does. None of them niggas rappin better than Chris. None of them.

Finally ran it. It was good to hear new Young Chris after really not paying attention to what he had going on for a while. He never been a slouch with his pen game, so the bars and shit wasn’t a shocker. I stand by the fact that what these niggas did from 2001-2004 and shit….even with what Chris did with this tape, is more interesting what what Griselda as a whole does. None of them niggas rappin better than Chris. None of them.
I might have to agree, if they drop the same day as gunna I'm checking for him 1st

Might have to walk that back lol my man's sent me a Conway verse and yeah I dunno if Chris is up there with him

Back