Welcome To aBlackWeb

Young “Thug” coonin’ for attention...

https://www.xxlmag.com/news/2019/03/young-thug-blackface-gucci-sweater-after-controversy/

Young Thug Appears to Wear Blackface Gucci Sweater After Controversy

In the wake of the hip-hop community boycotting Gucci following the blackface sweater controversy, Young Thug appeared to be wearing the controversial sweater in a video that’s been getting a lot of traction on social media since Wednesday (March 6).

In the clip, Thugger is in the studio with Gunna and listening to a hard-body track. At the beginning of the clip, Thug aims the camera at Gunna, who's clearly vibing out to the music as he nods his head in approval of the song. When Young Thug’s verse comes on he flips the camera to himself and it looks like he is wearing the infamous balaclava blackface sweater that got Gucci in trouble with consumers.

Rappers T.I., Soulja Boy, Waka Flocka Flame and others were among those who quickly called out Gucci over the sweater. 50 Cent went so far as to burn some of his own Gucci apparel.

Fif also slammed Dapper Dan for still being affiliated with the fashion houseafter the blackface sweater controversy. “Gucci got @ dapperdanharlem looking like a big Coon. You are a black man first dap [...]come on.”

For the record, Gucci had a meeting with Dapper Dan and other fashion designers back in February, and they announced plans to bring more diversity into their company including the addition of a newly created role—global director for diversity and inclusion—within its executive management committee at their New York City headquarters.

thats a separate mask....not part of a sweater

probably some shit he had made to make the same point, but thats not the gucci sweater

we got a thread about it tho.....his shot landed

thats a separate mask....not part of a sweater

probably some shit he had made to make the same point, but thats not the gucci sweater

we got a thread about it tho.....his shot landed
The sweater was always a 2 pieces thing. Turtleneck and a mask combo. That's the Gucci one

9499232-0-image-a-35_1549517094957.jpg

It's a mask that they chose to pair with a black sweater

9499232-0-image-a-35_1549517094957.jpg

It's a mask that they chose to pair with a black sweater

I see.....they're separate pieces tho.....I had never seen the mask

the sweater is def one piece.....guess he was still able to get ahold to the mask or one that looks like it

his red outline seems kinda thin looking at these pics

I see.....they're separate pieces tho.....I had never seen the mask

the sweater is def one piece.....guess he was still able to get ahold to the mask or one that looks like it

his red outline seems kinda thin looking at these pics
You might be right. They probably had more then one of this bullshit

Reactions: 1/2
You might be right. They probably had more then one of this bullshit

yeah.....gucci being a high end brand and pulling these from shelves

I just dont see young thug of all people to be the only person to turn up with one....a real one anyway

Floyd? yeah....I'd believe he got a whole box of em shipped before they got pulled. But he aint even posted one, and we KNOW he would.

no matter the origin, this right here was still YT's only purpose tho....to get in the conversation again

does it matter if its one piece or two?

tf ya'll

it doesnt, my point was that he's reaching for some views and articles

I wont even give him the credit to say he got "the gucci blackface"

nigga got a knock off to make a lame ass statement

Back