Welcome To aBlackWeb

You Member?

did any of yall play japanese thumps? or was that just some shit we did here cause we had a japanese kid move here?

it was thumps but you had to bend your middle finger all the way back and then let it go in order to thump the other persons hand, dude moved to our school and had everybody challenging him and he would fuck your hand up if you played against him. That mf did something to his middle finger one day playing it and came to school w/ a metal splint on, you think that shit stopped him from taxing niggas? hell naw, he was using the damn splint to his advantage.
We didn’t call it Japanese thumps but there were dudes that could do that middle finger shit like you’re describing. Shit always tripped me out cause I couldn’t get my shit to go back like that and come through with any real force. Yet another activity in which I didn’t participate.

We called it Thumping Knuckles. We titled our games pretty literally. Our cops and robbers or war or whatever you call it we simply called GUNS, lol.

Yo my middle school was shaped like a capital E and in the middle of 7th and 8th grade was this stone square.....shit was like 3ft off the ground, maybe 10ft square.

Every single day until teachers and security broke it up....whoever stood in that square the longest every morning was recognized as thorough. It was like king of the hill on steroids.

We treated that shit like the royal rumble. Niggaz was doing every wrestling move imaginable to throw niggaz off.

The most live one for me ever was the day I got a new coat...so niggaz ain't know it was me... It was a moment I was actually on the bitch by myself....I looked at all the niggaz on the ground groaning in pain.... Trying to figure out who was the masked man that gave everbody the beats...

I took my hood off like....

tenor.gif

Any of ya'll sell sugar and koolaid at school when you were younger. That shit was like a legit model of the drug game at our elementary school. We even had a lil Nino Brown. Nigga got caught and was walking to the principal's office like "This is bigger than me. This is big business."

Any of ya'll sell sugar and koolaid at school when you were younger. That shit was like a legit model of the drug game at our elementary school. We even had a lil Nino Brown. Nigga got caught and was walking to the principal's office like "This is bigger than me. This is big business."
Nah but we had the nigga, well usually a white dude, that went to Sam’s every weekend and bought candy in bulk and sold it out of his backpack. Dude had to be making a killing. It’s a wonder he never got robbed but I guess people didn’t want to fuck up the plug.

This was around the time those Blue Razz Blow Pops dropped. Those shits were fire and he sold out them bitches on the regular. Those and gobstoppers were the shit.

Nah but we had the nigga, well usually a white dude, that went to Sam’s every weekend and bought candy in bulk and sold it out of his backpack. Dude had to be making a killing. It’s a wonder he never got robbed but I guess people didn’t want to fuck up the plug.

This was around the time those Blue Razz Blow Pops dropped. Those shits were fire and he sold out them bitches on the regular. Those and gobstoppers were the shit.

Yep, we had that too. There was this lady everyone called the Candy Lady in the neighborhood. She sent her kids to school with bags full of candy to sell for her too. lol I still can't decide whether she was a great mother from instilling entrepreneurial spirit or a terrible mother for basically involving them in elicit activities when they should have been focused on learning.

Yo my middle school was shaped like a capital E and in the middle of 7th and 8th grade was this stone square.....shit was like 3ft off the ground, maybe 10ft square.

Every single day until teachers and security broke it up....whoever stood in that square the longest every morning was recognized as thorough. It was like king of the hill on steroids.

We treated that shit like the royal rumble. Niggaz was doing every wrestling move imaginable to throw niggaz off.

The most live one for me ever was the day I got a new coat...so niggaz ain't know it was me... It was a moment I was actually on the bitch by myself....I looked at all the niggaz on the ground groaning in pain.... Trying to figure out who was the masked man that gave everbody the beats...

I took my hood off like....

tenor.gif
Lmaoo hilarious

But same shit at my elementary. You either were DX, nWo, or Wolfpack. Everybody at recess outside the girls and scary folks would get down with a squad and just have epic rumbles to the point they stopped recess for a week and banned wrestling of any kind. Mfs had to pick up basketball and shit again.

Yeah niggaz stayed getting hurt. Shit got outta hand 8th grade....

Niggaz who was in highschool would come up there in the morning just to brawl.

One nigga broke his arm, another had a timberland tree in his face....I never saw it...and thinking back, niggaz was prolly lying.... But everybody in the school said anthony got stomped in the face and the principal saw the tree imprinted on his cheek..... Shit was comedy

Yeah niggaz stayed getting hurt. Shit got outta hand 8th grade....

Niggaz who was in highschool would come up there in the morning just to brawl.

One nigga broke his arm, another had a timberland tree in his face....I never saw it...and thinking back, niggaz was prolly lying.... But everybody in the school said anthony got stomped in the face and the principal saw the tree imprinted on his cheek..... Shit was comedy

That shit can definitely happen. I remember after a pep rally this super red nigga was coming out of the gym. Another nigga jumped of the bleachers and kicked him right in face. That red nigga had a Nike swoosh imprint on his cheek for a lil bit.

That shit can definitely happen. I remember after a pep rally this super red nigga was coming out of the gym. Another nigga jumped of the bleachers and kicked him right in face. That red nigga had a Nike swoosh imprint on his cheek for a lil bit.
Bruh I love old school stories like this...

I told one before about the legendary super nigga big Fred.

Yo power levels defied logic. I saw him punch a bus window out before. Not break it. Punch the whole motherfucker out with one hit.

I heard a story that he bent the bars of the holding cell at the southwestern district.

But the funniest was when 5 niggaz tried to jump him in the bathroom.... Nigga walked out laughing.... Everybody else came out that bitch like Batman caught up with them

Bruh I love old school stories like this...

I told one before about the legendary super nigga big Fred.

Yo power levels defied logic. I saw him punch a bus window out before. Not break it. Punch the whole motherfucker out with one hit.

I heard a story that he bent the bars of the holding cell at the southwestern district.

But the funniest was when 5 niggaz tried to jump him in the bathroom.... Nigga walked out laughing.... Everybody else came out that bitch like Batman caught up with them

The funniest shit I ever seen was when this nigga Warren got a three hit combo on a nigga with one slap. Warren was one of the smoothest dudes at the school. One day this nigga he had beef with was leaning against a pole talking to a chick. Warren just strolled by like he was walking in the park. Without warning, he slapped the shit out of the other dude. Warren's hand hit dude's face and knocked the dude's head into the pole, and then his head ricocheted off the pole back onto Warren's hand. The dude went down like a sack of rocks and Warren just kept on walking like nothing happened.

The chick let out the loudest most ghetto "Oh my gawwwd" and ran away. Man that whole shit was hilarious. lol

Bruh, the best shit ever was when a girl beat a niggaz ass....

Especially when the nigga was really trying....

I never forget the day Tasha put the beats on Aaron in 7th grade..... The nigga Aaron was known for fighting girls too... The shit was low key funny.... He couldn't fight, but stayed fighting. I think the nigga was a foster kid.

Any way.... Him and Tasha were arguing and niggaz was feeling like, this nigga stay trying to fight a girl when he just scooped her and slammed the fuck outta shorty going to the back of the classroom.... Everybody all like ooooooooh...

And now....I understand why he ain't go alllllll the way savage...... But hindsight.... That was his best shot..??‍♂️

I mean she was scrapping the whole way down, and this bus nigga was concentrating on getting up instead of fighting.... Man she was fucking this nigga up on the ground...ion know if he was tryna grab a titty... Like he was so confused and out of it so bad... But when she got up, he was still on all 4's and she gave him the meanest, cleanest 5 punch combo i ever saw in my life.

THEN she kicked his head......

That nigga was legit sleep bruh. Like it was bad

Bruh, the best shit ever was when a girl beat a niggaz ass....

Especially when the nigga was really trying....

I never forget the day Tasha put the beats on Aaron in 7th grade..... The nigga Aaron was known for fighting girls too... The shit was low key funny.... He couldn't fight, but stayed fighting. I think the nigga was a foster kid.

Any way.... Him and Tasha were arguing and niggaz was feeling like, this nigga stay trying to fight a girl when he just scooped her and slammed the fuck outta shorty going to the back of the classroom.... Everybody all like ooooooooh...

And now....I understand why he ain't go alllllll the way savage...... But hindsight.... That was his best shot..??‍♂️

I mean she was scrapping the whole way down, and this bus nigga was concentrating on getting up instead of fighting.... Man she was fucking this nigga up on the ground...ion know if he was tryna grab a titty... Like he was so confused and out of it so bad... But when she got up, he was still on all 4's and she gave him the meanest, cleanest 5 punch combo i ever saw in my life.

THEN she kicked his head......

That nigga was legit sleep bruh. Like it was bad
Made me think about this dude Cory I knew in jr high and high school. Real nice guy. Never had a problem with anyone. He was in a wheelchair. Idk if he had a gland problem but that nigga was the sweatiest greasiest nigga I ever met in my life like legit everyday he was like this
8B2BC176-F741-472C-B335-F03EA499B405.gif
So for whatever reason besides dude being super sweaty this guy Andre hated him. Like always cracking jokes and picking on him. One day Cory had ENOUGH! In between classes Andre saw him in the hallway and said some slick shit. Cory threw the book he had on his lap on the floor. Got out of his wheelchair and kinda shuffled up to Dre. In my head I was like oh shit he can kinda walk! It was my first time seeing him out his seat. So Cory was like what you say? And before Dre could say another word Cory took off on him. He had the cleanest combos hit him like 10 times before Andre could get a punch in. By that time it got broke up but that was the funniest fight I had ever seen in my life

Last edited:
Y'all niggaz ever do the year books at the end of the year to see who numbers y'all could pull...

You see that

K.I.T

You knew you was the shit

In middle school all the buses would unload early and everyone would sit in the gym for about 30 to 40 minutes. There was dudes that would just show up to ball for that moment and skip school for the rest of the day.

I remember being in the classroom and when the lights went out everybody started screaming lmao

it’s the dumbest shit ever and as an adult I now feel bad for the teacher to hear that shit

Back