Welcome To aBlackWeb

You ever played sports against someone so good they let u know u weren’t gonna make it in that specific sport?

Went to play soccer indoor once when I was in high school and thought I was nice. On the other team they had some mfer thay failed to make some team in the 3rd league in England. That mfer ran circles around us and had the ball on a string.

Lmaoooo. I was like man I aint shit if a mfer that cant even make 3rd league embarassing me like this. Played like 2-3 times after that and havent played since.

Went to play soccer indoor once when I was in high school and thought I was nice. On the other team they had some mfer thay failed to make some team in the 3rd league in England. That mfer ran circles around us and had the ball on a string.

Lmaoooo. I was like man I aint shit if a mfer that cant even make 3rd league embarassing me like this. Played like 2-3 times after that and havent played since.

This nigga came to our gym to hoop during the pre draft workout shit they did in Chicago at Tim Grover’s gym

I’m like I got him…. Fam basically just shot from like half court the entire time
Like real jumpers from half court
I’m like I’m gonna have to swing on him

I played football with Ahmad Green. Both were up for RB 1. Of course he got it lol. I quit playing after my sophomore year lol

Yea, one time I wanted to try out for the football team In highschool. Open try outs, had to catch the city bus to the school and walk two blocks from the drop off to the school. Its hot as fuck and I feel like I’m bout to pass out.

I get to the school and made my way to the field. These niggaz was on their backs, facing this furnace and when the coach blew the whistle, they got up, sprint to a dummy, hit that bitch and pushed it back 5 yards.

I took my ass home

Denham Brown.

Was on a rec team when I was 15-16. Can't remember the name of the team he was on "Stanley"? He was a couple years older than everyone there and just playing to get some reps up before going d1. He shouldn't have even been playing and it showed lol he was bussin ass. I was barely playing as is but dude was getting everybody in foul trouble so they put me in.

Man this nigga immediately picked the ball off someone, passed it to his man who tossed him an alleyoop he caught with his left and punched it on my shit. Wasn't nothing I could do. 😅 🤦🏿

We getting blown out and coach gonna ask me if I wanted to go back in the game and I looked at him like he was crazy. Foh. Pretty much became a spectator that day. I maybe hooped a handful of times after that. Leaned into football.

For what it's worth he did end up in the NBA for a year or 2.

Back