Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION You ever date anyone that embarrassed you?

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim 🧐
Mod Squad
giphy.gif

yea, that was such a shot at amber rose it was crazy..

called that chick a beautiful bird...

niggaz was saying he couldn't take her no where nice cuz she kept doing bird shit and he had to pretend like he ain't even peep it

giphy.gif

Any of you ever been with someone you couldn't take no where??

Not even take out for me it was in my workplace.

I used to work at a nightclub management/bartender and seeing I’m from a smaller rural area it was the only real club for at least an hours drive.

My ex used to go in there bf at that time.
Get drunk as hell seeing the drinks was free. Then at the end of the night when I was from behind the bar he’d come up behind me and talk so much drunk bs.
Smacking my ass in front of the customers (a dude he knew liked me) saying this is mine and grinding all up on me.
Scust at the fact his ass was a jealous little bird and for good reason.
Seeing when you cheat you have a guilty conscious and think ya s/o up to no good cause you are.

Seeing I just made about 400 in tips on a Saturday night I gave his ass some monies to get some drink for us.
We go to the store and Ik the guy at the counter (small town everybody knows everybody) plus I go in there after work.
Anyways the dude at the counter asks me if I’m with dude, I’m like yeah why then he tells me he just tried to steal beer?
Like uhm wtf I just gave him money to pay for all that.
I WAS SOBER ASF

Man I just wanted to go home.

Many moons ago... Lol

Not even take out for me it was in my workplace.

I used to work at a nightclub management/bartender and seeing I’m from a smaller rural area it was the only real club for at least an hours drive.

My ex used to go in there bf at that time.
Get drunk as hell seeing the drinks was free. Then at the end of the night when I was from behind the bar he’d come up behind me and talk so much drunk bs.
Smacking my ass in front of the customers (a dude he knew liked me) saying this is mine and grinding all up on me.
Scust at the fact his ass was a jealous little bird and for good reason.
Seeing when you cheat you have a guilty conscious and think ya s/o up to no good cause you are.

Seeing I just made about 400 in tips on a Saturday night I gave his ass some monies to get some drink for us.
We go to the store and Ik the guy at the counter (small town everybody knows everybody) plus I go in there after work.
Anyways the dude at the counter asks me if I’m with dude, I’m like yeah why then he tells me he just tried to steal beer?
Like uhm wtf I just gave him money to pay for all that.
I WAS SOBER ASF

Man I just wanted to go home.

Many moons ago... Lol
I'm rolling

yo.. a stealing ass boyfriend gotta be embarrassing......

niggaz be at somebody house

"anybody seen my cellphone? i just got the new iphone i had it here charging....and now it's gone"

homie looking at az like
:shh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Az
You said been with right ? Yes several I wouldn’t say you couldn’t take them anyplace but just knew that they were suited for some things and not others. But I never tried to judge anyone because I don’t like being judged. So I dated all types of women.

Yes....... recently went out with a chick who was cool as fuck on the phone. We texting kicking it and what not decide to meet and go on a date.b

Meet shorty at the spot she had a jacket we go in to the restaurant and she decide to take the jacket off. She had a low cut shirt on and boom a big ass Superman S is tattooed on her chest. Lol then we start talking face to face and all shorty did was cuss muthafucka this muthafucka that. Goddamn this goddamn that. A nigga was flabbergasted because on the phone she was laid back and soft spoken. She was loud as fuck and I'm laid back and quiet for the most part shorty was blowing up my spot b.

Lol we leave the spot after we finish eating and she was saying how nice I am and she wanted to go get some ice cream. Shorty is cool but come on b chill with the extra.

Yes....... recently went out with a chick who was cool as fuck on the phone. We texting kicking it and what not decide to meet and go on a date.b

Meet shorty at the spot she had a jacket we go in to the restaurant and she decide to take the jacket off. She had a low cut shirt on and boom a big ass Superman S is tattooed on her chest. Lol then we start talking face to face and all shorty did was cuss muthafucka this muthafucka that. Goddamn this goddamn that. A nigga was flabbergasted because on the phone she was laid back and soft spoken. She was loud as fuck and I'm laid back and quiet for the most part shorty was blowing up my spot b.

Lol we leave the spot after we finish eating and she was saying how nice I am and she wanted to go get some ice cream. Shorty is cool but come on b chill with the extra.
did u smash? I would've smashed. aimed on the S and all.

The tat

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171010-134903.png
    Screenshot_20171010-134903.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
Yea, one day I was riding home wit my aunt, I'm in the passenger. We whip the corner to the street we live on and this baaaad thing in a grey sweat top and grey sweat bottom walking wit my next door neighbor.

Ass so fat it was fat in the sweats, she look like jada pinket in low down dirty shame, but wit a big ol ass. Can't shot my shoot in front of my aunt cause she gone embarrass me. So soon as we get to the house.

I rush in, hit the mouth wash, change to a fresh shirt, grab a fitted and jetted outside. Ill timing she right outside my house. Asked her her name, told a few jokes, gave a few compliments, and I got her number.

Ion do that wait shit, hit her up 3 hours later to suggest a movie night out. Side note (took her to see Mystery Men)
IMG_3362.JPG
Fuck was i on?

Anyway, she says she's gone come through to my spot later, we're gonna head there in a cab. I was bout 15 and only had a learners permit.

So I'm sooo fucking excited cause I know ima be feeling on that booty at some point. So she calls me to tell me she's outside. I got outside and shorty had on a big fluffy Minne Mouse type dress, we huge red bow in her hair.

I just stood there

:df:Then it hit me, I never even asked her her age. Maybe she's younger than I thought. I finessed a question to see her ID. And nope, she 15 just like me.

I'm think, what the fuck is this, who the fuck dresses like a child at 15? Then on top of that, cause the dress is fluffy, u can't even see the ass. So if my friends catch me wit her, I can't even be like

Da ass tho...

So I'm thinking, shit it's a Thursday, ima take her to the hood spot, nobody gone be there. NOPE, dat shit pack like a muthafuck. Bruh we step out the cab and everybody lookin at us and snickerin. I tried to play da distance and act like I wasn't wit her but at the same time.

Not act cause I still wanted to feel on the booty. Anyway, movie was trash, ended up dating for a minute,felt up the booty, finger popped it, got close to smashing but never smashed.

Fake flirted wit one of her friends, she threatened to have me run down on from da niggaz on her block. Put a nigga on the phone who talked made greesy..when he was done I said

Ok....

She hopped on the phone talking bout what u mean ok nigga we serious...

I said aight I'm home..grabbed my uncles revolver and sat on the porch.

She called me back talking bout I had u scared didn't I

I fucking went off on that bitch, hollering bout u was about to get a nigga killed.

I think that was the day we broke up..

This story goes on but that not the point of this thread

Yea, one day I was riding home wit my aunt, I'm in the passenger. We whip the corner to the street we live on and this baaaad thing in a grey sweat top and grey sweat bottom walking wit my next door neighbor.

Ass so fat it was fat in the sweats, she look like jada pinket in low down dirty shame, but wit a big ol ass. Can't shot my shoot in front of my aunt cause she gone embarrass me. So soon as we get to the house.

I rush in, hit the mouth wash, change to a fresh shirt, grab a fitted and jetted outside. Ill timing she right outside my house. Asked her her name, told a few jokes, gave a few compliments, and I got her number.

Ion do that wait shit, hit her up 3 hours later to suggest a movie night out. Side note (took her to see Mystery Men)
View attachment 12912
Fuck was i on?

Anyway, she says she's gone come through to my spot later, we're gonna head there in a cab. I was bout 15 and only had a learners permit.

So I'm sooo fucking excited cause I know ima be feeling on that booty at some point. So she calls me to tell me she's outside. I got outside and shorty had on a big fluffy Minne Mouse type dress, we huge red bow in her hair.

I just stood there

:df:Then it hit me, I never even asked her her age. Maybe she's younger than I thought. I finessed a question to see her ID. And nope, she 15 just like me.

I'm think, what the fuck is this, who the fuck dresses like a child at 15? Then on top of that, cause the dress is fluffy, u can't even see the ass. So if my friends catch me wit her, I can't even be like

Da ass tho...

So I'm thinking, shit it's a Thursday, ima take her to the hood spot, nobody gone be there. NOPE, dat shit pack like a muthafuck. Bruh we step out the cab and everybody lookin at us and snickerin. I tried to play da distance and act like I wasn't wit her but at the same time.

Not act cause I still wanted to feel on the booty. Anyway, movie was trash, ended up dating for a minute,felt up the booty, finger popped it, got close to smashing but never smashed.

Fake flirted wit one of her friends, she threatened to have me run down on from da niggaz on her block. Put a nigga on the phone who talked made greesy..when he was done I said

Ok....

She hopped on the phone talking bout what u mean ok nigga we serious...

I said aight I'm home..grabbed my uncles revolver and sat on the porch.

She called me back talking bout I had u scared didn't I

I fucking went off on that bitch, hollering bout u was about to get a nigga killed.

I think that was the day we broke up..

This story goes on but that not the point of this thread
tf is ur beef with circle dresses?

they are fire and sophisticated

87a4f204a518e001c8b555aa38364b78--black-pinup-vintage-hair.jpg

I got no beef wit em now, cause I appreciate female beauty. Back then all I appreciate was female booty. And I saw more dress than booty, thought.. can't temp wit wit booty then hide it.

:tuh:What type of games are we playing here

took one hood broad to a nice spot on the riverfront in Detroit called Andiamo. Italian joint, nice, celebs fall through on occasion plus they have live music. The night in question, the entertainment was a group that I personally knew and wanted to check out so we went there for dinner.

Bad idea...

"I cain't read none of dis shit on da menu... what the fuck is this shit?"
"Nigga, dis wine is nasty as fuck, I though this was 'posta be expensive!" (It was a nice Syrah/Shiraz)
"What kinda music is this shit??? Dis dat ole elevator shit" (it was classic jazz with a vocalist)
"Nigga, can we stop off at a coney island on the way home?"
"Damn... dis champagne the only good shit tonight" (said while sipping Prosecco after dinner, not Champagne)

plus getting loud with our server about how nasty the wine was. To make matters worse, the lead musician/pianist performing that night was my boss. He clowned me at work the next day from the time I walked through the door until we closed up shop. The chick was pretty, and even he agreed with that much, but he said he knew from the first time he heard her talk that she was gonna be a problem.

Back