Welcome To aBlackWeb

You ever been bit or stung by an animal/insect?

One time I got stung on my neck/shoulder by a lil black wasp that had been on my (also black) pillow. Gave me PTSD for a few days when it came to pillows.

I got stung by a wasp when I was opening the hood of my car.

I got tore up by wasps when I was jumping on the bridge on the playground. They told me not to do it but I do what I want.

I got stung by a jellyfish in Jamaica, shit left a bruise and had me itching for days.

Got scratched by a cat for the hell of it, I guess.

Was riding my bike through this bog when I was a kid. Maybe 8 or 9 at the time. Went through these trees and saw this mound in the ground that I wanted to get some sick air off of and impress my friends. Soon as my wheel lifts off, I see the other side of the mound. Had a rock covering this hole that had all these Hornets flying by it. Jumped a fucking Hornets nest.

Start hearing a crazy loud buzz then all of a sudden all these Hornets swarm me. Got up under my shirt and got stung 10 times. Ran my ass home screaming, left my bike lol. After the initial shock I was alright though and went back to get it. Been scared of getting stung ever since though.

My granny (RIP) would retell this story and laugh about it all the time. But when i was like 4 or 5 i was at her house taking a deuce. Next thing i know my arm is on fire. It was a wasp. Stung me on my arm twice. I hop up off the toilet with mya pants at my ankles crying trying to run out of the bathroom. She hears me crying and runs to the bathroom and opens the door. Im hopping because my pants wont let me move. She said she was laughing and trying to hold it in because im tripping over myself and naked. Worst day for a long time in my adolescent life....

Was on my garage roof when I was young.
Lil cousin came over and said come to the edge.

I came to the edge...his ass hit a damn hornets nest on the garage with a stick.

They came out like Crip niggas seeing a blood delivering pizza.
Got hit 7 times.....jumped off the garage roof an ran to the crib.

Cousin come in laughing ....he caught the fade but them hornets gave me the fade.

I got caught slippin’ one time as a kid...on my ankle at a pool...but ever since then my dodge game and my swat game been tight

Got stung on the ankle by something and couldn't put my foot in a shoe for the rest of the day, maybe a little longer.

My son is deathly afraid of bees, but even more afraid of looking like a bitch around his friends. At 5 got stung right on the neck around his football teammates and took it like a G. Proud moment.

Got stung by a wasp right below my my pinky when I was about 12. Hurt like a bitch and left a bump...
I popped that bump and a hour later my whole hand swolle up.
It was so bad I couldn't make a fist. My brother said it looked like fat bastard for Austin Powers hand.
Went back to normal in 2 days or so

I got stung in the ankle by a bee when I was about 8 years old over my childhood friend house. I didn't wanna stand back up. My sister was next door over her friend's house. Besides, getting a whooping from a belt. That pain was the second worst in my young childhood days. Somebody told my sister about it; she came through and told me to jump on her back, so she can walk me back to our grandmother's house. My grandmother did an old school treatment method by putting tobacco in the wound spot. About 10 minutes later, I was back at my friend's house

The first time I got bit on the nuts by an ant..
My cousin was sleeping over so I let the nigga sleep in my bad and I took the floor.
My nuts started itching like crazy in the morning. I thought it was just a regular early morning itch.
Wrong!

I soon realized it was much worse. I jumped up went to the restroom, found the son of a whore still at the scene of the crime. Squashed his mark ass, then assest the damage.

You know when you're cold and your ball skin shrivels...
Half of the sack was like that for 3 days, why the other half was normal.
A lot of calamine got me through those days.

Back