Welcome To aBlackWeb

You Cant Make Money With Black People, White People Do Better Business

Exactly. Why generalize across black CEOs like he's worked with all or most of them. If the few that you worked with didn't break bread, call them out.
For all I knew he talking about some janky ass club promoter

Agreed but his platform and reach to impressionable people that can spew this same dumb shit
So let's start there. Why do we seem so preoccupied with everything these talking heads say? From Joe budden to Shannon Sharpe, to cam & mase, to these 2 dumbass niggas they got us in a chokehold.

Should have never gave niggas podcasts.

I think with black people, there’s less money in the pie so it’s easier to feel like you’re getting less than your value, but it’s your value based on the funds available.

Where as with white business, there’s a lot more money in the pie, and they can give you way less than your value, but make it feel like you’re getting your value or more.

Like if your company is paying you 90k, your value to them is more than twice that, if not more. But they will make you feel like they are doing you a favor.

But if a black owned company is giving you 70k, your value to them is more than twice that, but you’re getting the most they can afford to give. Because you value is more than the money, and they make sure you know it.

I mean Gillie a rapper, they the poster children for wanting shit for free from up and coming black business owners, but will give money to the white ones. Arnt there always videos popping up from no name producers & beat makers that have been ripping off from these artists that have money. I'm talking people struggling to survive and these guys jerk them for money thats nothing to them, but is everything to someone struggling. But they have no problem spending it at a overpriced restaurant or a club.

So let's start there. Why do we seem so preoccupied with everything these talking heads say? From Joe budden to Shannon Sharpe, to cam & mase, to these 2 dumbass niggas they got us in a chokehold.

Man!!!! It's too many podcasts these days. It's the new "I be rapping too" hustle. It's a couple of them in my hometown that I've came across on social media, and they don't talk about anything. No charisma, no intellectual conversations, no nothing. Just a turn the phone camera on, introduce my co-host and watch us for 2 hours to talk about nothing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

We live in a community where getting paid by someone for doing something is seen as liberation.

Gettin the bag, back-end baby, checks and minding my business. If Black capitalists cannot match up, then it will always gon‘ be Big Bank Take Little Bank. You ain’t see the Arab niggas jump into to the golf league cipher wallet-first?

This isn’t a strange take and it’s why most rappers are managed by White people and white labels or why Vlad/Adam will get an interview with MLK last surviving relative and Big Meech the same day while Nick Cannon, EYL, Sway or whatever podcast nigga is ‘poppin this month stuck on Dr Umar and the latest Tubi star talmbow why NIGGUHZ don’t wanna support my black biz???

Pasta & Lobsta 🙌🏾

I agree

Back