Welcome To aBlackWeb

You Be The Booker Vol. 1 : Summerslam 2018

TonyDubbz

Legion of Trill | Keep god in ya life, fuck nigga
As you all know we're officially on the road to Summerslam!

What I wanna know is how would ya'll book the show this year?

Lets see your card from top to bottom.

Doesn't have to be a card featuring current feuds. If you want you can forget about all thats going on right now and start with a clean slate. (All I ask is that if you start clean then give us a little back story to your feuds especially if they're non title ones. It doesn't have to be a lot.)

If we get enough participants dropping cards between now and the weekend of the actual show I'll see about adding either a poll or finding some judges and we can have an ABW cash prize for the best card.

MAY THE BEST BOOKER WIN!

summerslam-2018.jpeg

Deadline for card submissions: Saturday, August 18th, 2018

So far

DB vs Miz
Bliss vs Rousey
Lashley vs Lesner with Braun cash in
New day vs sanity elimination tag match where big E zaps and beats all three guys
Styles vs Joe
B team vs Aop
Jeff Hardy vs Nak vs Orton
Mella vs baby flair
Bludgeon brothers vs gallows and Anderson
Roman/Seth vs Ziggler/Drew no dq falls count anywhere
Rusev vs Alden English

Good shit bruh

Some of these matches you dropped are matches that im honestly expecting to see. Like the Reigns & Rollins vs Ziggler and Drew match. I been calling that one ever since Reigns came out to save Rollins that one night. Would be a dope ass match too

I'm late wit droppin this.. I had a draft saved up with some matches that I had started booking throughout the past month leading up to the show and for some reason the shit deleted. Wasn't gonna do anything but now that the show is here I'm actually hype and dont mind redoing it. Ya'll can still submit some if yall want. It doesn't have to be as detailed as mine unless you wanna go into it like I did. I tried not to make it too long of a read by only fleshing out what would happen in a few of the matches on the card.

Pre-Show

The B Team vs The Deleter of Worlds vs The Revival in a Wyatts compound/Hardy compound match. I'd have the match filmed from both locations that way it looks like they switching from one compound to another throughout the match.

I'd have this shit end in a cliff hanger with the B Team actually winning and Axel celebrating before realizing that Bo is missing. Segment ends with laughter from Wyatt & Hardy.

Cederic Alexander vs Drew Gulak Cruiserweight title match - Cederic coming out on top

Main show opening -

Jeff Hardy vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Randy Orton for the US title - Prolly the second match im most excited about booking. I would of thrown Orton into this match given his recent actions against Jeff Hardy. It really don't make much sense for him not to be included.. but anyways. I'd kick the match off with everybody gettin in some good offense in the beginning before having either Jeff or Orton take Nakamura out early in the match. This leaves just Jeff and Randy going at it for the most part with Orton getting the upperhand on him to start out. After a while I'd have Jeff mount a comeback.. he gets the crowd behind him and Orton can't take it. So he snaps. Lowblows Jeff on some Nakamura/Styles shit and then rolls out of the ring as he starts to hear the voice.. this is where psycho Orton makes his presence felt as he grabs a chair from ringside and beats the shit outta Jeff. And since triple threats are no DQ its outta the refs hands. The assault ends with Orton bringing the steel steps into the ring and giving Hardy an elevated DDT on on top of them. After this he walks off, not even caring about winning the match as a cowardly Nakamura rolls back in and covers Jeff to retain his title.

Baron Corbin vs Finn Balor - Balor wins

Dolph Ziggler vs Rollins for the Intercontinental title - I would of saved Ambrose return for this match. Would of had him return and help Rollins win only to turn on him and beat him down afterwards.

Elias live concert. After interruption from Lashley it'd lead to a quick match with Bobby winning.

Braun Strowman vs KO for MITB Briefcase - Strowman wins

Rusev & Lana vs Cien Almas & Lana - Cien Almas wins after Aiden Inglish fucks up an interference. After the match Rusev confronts Inglish and he snaps on him beating him down along with Cien Almas. After its over they raise eachothers hands. (Inglish joins Cien & vega w/ a heel turn)

Daniel Bryan vs the Miz - Dbry wins and afterwards they shake hands and hug with Miz telling Dbry that he respects him now. (Playing off of their recent promos) Miz raises his hand but then sucker punches him like the true heel he is garnishing one of the biggest heel pops of the night and keeping the feud going a lil longer.

Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Carmella SD Womens title match - Becky Lynch wins to the surprise of everyone.

The Bludgeon Bros vs The Usos for the SD titles. - Love New Day but the Usos should be the ones getting another shot at the tag titles in my opinion. Just as they were about to secure the win i'd have Sanity run interference attacking both teams before the New Day makes the save (This leads to an even bigger match later with all 3 teams)

Aj Styles vs Samoa Joe Universal Title - Joe wins after putting Styles to sleep.

Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss Womens title match - Rousey wins

Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship - Brutal match with Reigns hitting his usual spots. The spear through the barricade, superman punches, etc.. Lesnar taking Reigns to Suplex city but unlike most Lesnar matches the one thing missing from this one is Heyman at ringside. After Lesnar and Reigns beat the shit out of eachother and are down in the ring Heyman comes running out.. does his usual introduction but only this time instead of introducing Brock Lesnar he says he wants to introduce everyone to his new client.. "The Monster Among Men" Braun Strowman. Strowman comes out with the Briefcase, hits the ring and cashes in his briefcase just as Lesnar and Reigns are getting up. They go for the double team and fail. Braun hits his finisher on both men multiple times and then pins Reigns to become the new Universal Champion. Show ends with Heyman raising Brauns hand and flashing his shitty grin.

I haven’t been watching shit outside of raw.. been missing out on some good shit on smackdown I see

Joe is mad disrespectful lmao tellling Rene congrats on getting back to a two-income household

Back