Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yall post too many surgical enhanced women in the CANDY SHOP section

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shit has to be neutralized. 18/20 women (not the women I post) in the Candy Shop have 12 different surgical enhancements. You all post women with fake lips, fake butt, lipo, layers of makeup etc. That shit doesn't even look good or natural. On alot of other "urban" message boards, when women are posted its CAP on women with all this fake shit. It's not sexy and most people would agree.

So we need to put a hold on all these unnatural weird looking women.

This shit has to be neutralized. 18/20 women (not the women I post) in the Candy Shop have 12 different surgical enhancements. You all post women with fake lips, fake butt, lipo, layers of makeup etc. That shit doesn't even look good or natural. On alot of other "urban" message boards, when women are posted its CAP on women with all this fake shit. It's not sexy and most people would agree.

So we need to put a hold on all these unnatural weird looking women.

i mostly frequent:
1. gemstar - photoshop asf
2. maliah michel - natural
3. olivia rose - natural
4. kurzca - natural
5. darla shuttlesworth - natural

all these chicks will edit some of their pics which is kinda par for the course among ig thots but none of their shit's surgical.

so i gotta agree with OP. save for some exceptions, i can do without an ass that looks like two basketballs balancing on top of a couple tootpicks. or an ass so filled up with rock hard, immobile synthetics that a bullet could richochet off it.

While I agree with TS, my main issue is the abundance of white women that are constantly posted here as if they are some measurement of beauty when most of them trying to have features that are commonly associated with black women.

But I just stay out the way

While I agree with TS, my main issue is the abundance of white women that are constantly posted here as if they are some measurement of beauty when most of them trying to have features that are commonly associated with black women.

But I just stay out the way

so….u not gone move this thread?

ikr that nigga is disgusting

He was literally posting broads from my 600 pound life.

Shit was disgusting

I mean I could be wrong but it's called the BBW thread (not SSBBW thread) for a reason.

The shit he was posting wasn't even SSBBW. it was super dee duper BBW.

barney.gif

Those hoes woulda sunk the Titanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back