Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all use WhatsApp?

I've had the app for years due to people I know and keep in touch with that live abroad.

I don't have any social media accounts outside of this site so I'm kind of not too bothered about the new update on what's app. It is messed up they are forcing people to give their info to Facebook and some of it's partners but I'm sure most folks will just agree to the new privacy terms because they use Facebook so much

I'm bothered by the fact that..how many people here posting? Dont none of yall work for the company that be hording data? Let me know what they doing wit my fap collection.

Until Apple gets with RCS, Whatsapp is the easiest way for Android/Apple users to text
I use to just use it when I travel overseas. Now i use it everyday because my friend likes to send me videos sometimes but she has apple and I android. The clarity would be terrible due to the compression of android. Now we just use whatsapp

I use to just use it when I travel overseas. Now i use it everyday because my friend likes to send me videos sometimes but she has apple and I android. The clarity would be terrible due to the compression of android. Now we just use whatsapp
Good to know

The lil icon on the thread says I have a post in here, this may contradict that. I use whatsapp for sexting. Straight up and down, that’s it’s only purpose for me. Something about the app feels filthy so when you add sexting to it with nudes and sound bytes it just adds to the nastiness of it, which gets me off. That’s my experience with what’s app, and that’s all i am ever gonna use it for. It’s my red light district, ion go down there during the daytime.

Back