Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y’all Ready For The Next Old Town Road?

In a minute, if this songs takes off, we gon see a new trend of country rap tunes taking over. Whatever is a big hit at the time, you see more people making songs trying to follow the trend.
aint country and rap basically the same thing?

aint country and rap basically the same thing?

Country music was created off the blues.... Which was created by black slaves harmonising on the plantations

I actually heard Old Town Road for the first time a couple weeks ago playing at my neighbours and caught the video... Not for me sadly

This shit ain't new...didn’t Nelly have a hit country song back in '04?

Rap and Country (or outlaw county) are similar, both are mainly ballad genres, they tell stories in a 'talking' like way... Though Country is a product of Blues music...

Rap and Country (or outlaw county) are similar, both are mainly ballad genres, they tell stories in a 'talking' like way... Though Country is a product of Blues music...
correct.......so country sometimes they sing it and sometimes they talk it....

is r&b damn near rap when its upbeat?
is rap damn near r&b when its slowed down?
country is just the white version of both.
notice i said the white version.

correct.......so country sometimes they sing it and sometimes they talk it....

is r&b damn near rap when its upbeat?
is rap damn near r&b when its slowed down?
country is just the white version of both.
notice i said the white version.

Sometimes rappers sing/harmonise too like Country singers... When I say Country Im more so referring to the outlaw country music not the crying because their pick up truck has a flat tire stuff haha

Sometimes rappers sing/harmonise too like Country singers... When I say Country Im more so referring to the outlaw country music not the crying because their pick up truck has a flat tire stuff haha
i know what you mean.....

they some crying and begging and angry ass people.....just like keith sweat, and NWA and drake to an extent

Country music was created off the blues.... Which was created by black slaves harmonising on the plantations

I actually heard Old Town Road for the first time a couple weeks ago playing at my neighbours and caught the video... Not for me sadly

Ey now that Nelly and Mcgraw shit is hot, still listen to it whenever it Spotifies up

Lol damn poor white people
Try as they might they cant keep them damn coloreds out of their shit
It really sucks for them.

Cuz we created the blues, and country ain't shit but the blues...

We could have been took their shit over... Niggaz just let them have their lane.

These new nigga don't give a fuck. They bout to run this fade for all of America

we created all this shit so its only right we take back what ours

Basically....

I ain't even have to comment

:aye:

I thought a white dude made this song so i been hatin on it hard'

now I can finally get jiggy to this shit

DependentNervousAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

Back