Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW XDefiant: Season 2

Tried to get this nigga knock twice to download this and he still got a ps4 😒

I think the marksman rifle my weapon of choice I was getting nasty wit that how in kill confirmed.

Double xp weekend looks like

Update is tomorrow

On their discord now trying to see what all the other players are complaining about. Glad to see I'm not alone.

That patch tomorrow better be more than just some extra characters. It needs a ton of gameplay balances.

I been running this and only this the past 2-3 weeks. I even got some of the money im just waiting to spend it
I'm taking a break until my new controller comes Saturday

I tried playing this morning and when I turned right to shoot someone, the camera pointed up and I said fuck this

I'm taking a break until my new controller comes Saturday

I tried playing this morning and when I turned right to shoot someone, the camera pointed up and I said fuck this

Ayo do you ever experience shooting at a mf and its like u got the drop on them but they turn around and kill u still?

i know im not trippin cus i went on reddit and some other ppl were saying it happens to them

shit be pissing me off. I thought i was absolute trash until i read it happens to others

Ayo do you ever experience shooting at a mf and its like u got the drop on them but they turn around and kill u still?

i know im not trippin cus i went on reddit and some other ppl were saying it happens to them

shit be pissing me off. I thought i was absolute trash until i read it happens to others
Yep

I noticed something that maybe you haven't

When someone kills you and you are waiting to spawn in, look at the bottom left. It shows their what percentage of health that had when they killed you.

I think it's an ability but some of them have 120, while you have 100. That extra percent really matters

I don't like the bunny hopping either

Yep

I noticed something that maybe you haven't

When someone kills you and you are waiting to spawn in, look at the bottom left. It shows their what percentage of health that had when they killed you.

I think it's an ability but some of them have 120, while you have 100. That extra percent really matters

I don't like the bunny hopping either
I never noticed that bout the health but i see a lot of people play as Lena. She is basically a medic so it may be when they choose her or steal her abilities. I used her for the first time yesterday and its the longest i had ever stayed alive in the two games i played.

and so you noticed the bunny hopping too. Man that shit piss me off. It forced me to finally google to see what people were saying and when i did i found out that it gives you an aerial boost

thats why u see mfs jumping all around the map even when they not in a gun fight.

I figured that there had to be something to it so thats what it is. I started doing it just to see after that and it does make you move faster. people are saying its something that they might nerf eventually so they all using it while they can

Dubbz

Been running a lot of Domination. I just be going from A to C. Spawn trap em at B

Back