Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Money In The Bank 💼 (7/2/22)

It's too soon imo. Niggas only had 1 main roster tag title reign.

I feel like this match is the Usos but its gonna set up for them to put the Profits over once they eventually lose the straps
Maybe but you can hear the announcers tripping over themselves talkin about how Tez got himself in shape. Brass might think hes ready just based off that.

I agree though that they could use another run, maybe as heels before they split, but you know Vince dont gaf about tag teams.

Maybe but you can hear the announcers tripping over themselves talkin about how Tez got himself in shape. Brass might think hes ready just based off that.

I agree though that they could use another run, maybe as heels before they split, but you know Vince dont gaf about tag teams.

Word, I ain't catch the last 3 weeks of RAW so yea that could be a sign but yea.. I still hope they don't pull the trigger so soon.

We ain't got a heel profits run and they still over as a team, its a lot of meat still left on that bone for them as a team.

AEW amd WWE need a three match agreement betweem FTR and USOs. Don't care if belts change hands but would love to see them mix it up in their current forms

Back