Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Backlash 🇫🇷 (5/4/24)

Two major names are currently in WWE ahead of the Backlash: France PPV this Saturday, PWInsiderElite.com has confirmed - John Cena and Charlotte Flair.

There is no word on what their role would be at the PPV, if any.

Flair has been out of action following surgery on her knee.

Cena has popped up as a surprise on other international PPV events, so it's not out of the question to think he'll be making a cameo at the show.

Two major names are currently in WWE ahead of the Backlash: France PPV this Saturday, PWInsiderElite.com has confirmed - John Cena and Charlotte Flair.

There is no word on what their role would be at the PPV, if any.

Flair has been out of action following surgery on her knee.

Cena has popped up as a surprise on other international PPV events, so it's not out of the question to think he'll be making a cameo at the show.
WWE's Womens Final Boss is back. What a time to be alive.

This card is meh as hell man Ima need Triple H to start adding 2 matches to these PLEs
His "5 match cards" aint hittin especially when its not like these are 5 match supercards

He know the big feel factor ain't there when it's a Saturday morning ppv.
Ehh I fuck with early afternoon wrestling. Gives me the chance to enjoy the rest of my saturday. In his defense I forget theres injuries to alot of major players like Drew, Seth, Punk and Rhea

But No Gunther, no Sami, no Sheamus. Idk... Only match I'm looking forward to is AJ / Cody

Back