Welcome To aBlackWeb

Judge Dread

34EE9A44-B474-48BD-8939-90BA90912B2B.png This story is just too juicy—authorities say a young black woman has robbed at least nine banks à la Set It Off-style, and now the federales are in hot pursuit.

WSB-TV 2 reports that authorities suspect that 25-year-old Nilsa Marie Urena is the woman police have dubbed the “Freedom Fighter Bandit” since, according to officials, after she tells bank tellers she has a bomb, she says she’s relieving them of their money “for a cause.”

Urena is accused of hitting banks in the Atlanta Metro area including nine since October in Paulding, Gwinnett, Douglas and DeKalb counties in Georgia

The Freedom Fighter Bandit’s latest heist was on Thursday at the Hamilton Bank in Dallas, authorities say.

This time, the bandit had a male sidekick who pushed a champagne-colored Cadillac as the getaway car.

The FBI said it believes Urena is recruiting her male partners “on the internet somehow,” but one 17-year-old who spoke to WSB after he was arrested and charged in a bank robbery late last year says he met her on the street.

“I saw her walking on Candler Road. I wanted to talk to her. I took her to my house. We had sex. She told me she had a bank move. I asked her what it was. She told me how she did it,” he said. “I said, ‘No, I don’t want to be part of it. It sounds too risky.’”

But I guess this woman was too convincing because, according to authorities, the young man did in fact participate in a heist by passing a note to the teller telling him or her the bank was being robbed.

Atlanta FBI spokesperson Kevin Rowson said the FBI wants to find Urena before she can continue to rob with her mob.

“She is the person we need to get off the streets because when we finally arrest her we believe that these robberies will stop,” said Rowson.

Yo this is like another braod that was robbing banks here in the ATL. She fucked some 18 year old cat and had him robbing banks the next day. Shit wild.

A bet you she didnt let them mfers know her real ID. That is how the last broad was caught. They caught him and he snitched.

Mind your bidness. She robbing banks and fucking niggas. Robin Hood 2018.
I'm not turning her in either, her coochie like Badu's, regular 9-5 cats get a taste and decide they can rob a bank, I like a challenge of that level, however if someone was to tell on her, that ain't snitching

Shoot please leave me contemplating whether or not I can pull off a heist

Me: Nah, girl you crazy, I'm not doing that

Her: Ok, we'll talk about it later, come to bed, wanna show you something

Me: *during sex* Woooo, e does =mc2, reactions do come from an opposite and equal action.

Her: So you gonna help me rob this bank

Me: According to your pussy, it's possible and easy!

As a Yute man after she told be she got away with several I was dumb enough to do at least one with her. Then I would probably start calculating the law of averages. But right now she too hot to mess with. They have her name and everything and for all of those you were stupid type people on here. Some of us just lead a life that was different from the ones you lived. Like robbing a bank sounds like one of the dumbest things possible at this point but imagine you young and you and your Pari just live that type of life. Adrenaline is one of the worse things you can be addicted to.

Me: *during sex* Woooo, e does =mc2, reactions do come from an opposite and equal action.

Ayo

Lmao.

tenor.gif

Got that nigga solving algorithms

Back