Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you throw your kid this birthday party?

Like I will say this too, like I have let go of right and wrong( outside of certain abusive things). Some may say that this is teaching the child incorrectly about money, the music is inappropriate or the whole thing is not "age appropriate".

Humans evolve. At 12 years of age humans were being married off and having kids( in human history) so what doesn't makes sense to one person doesn't have to make sense to another.

And they seemed to be blessed. So praise God for the fact that the kid looks healthy and happy.

No judgment from me at all. And more power to the parents for standing in they truth or however they chose to live. I am sure this lifestyle is how the parents live and they sharing what they believe to be good.

They may not have even had birthdays( the parents) so this could be they version of I want to do more for my kid.

My kid wouldn't have even understood the concept of that type of party at age 8.
I think my son wouldn’t either.

but

When my son come back home I will show him the video and see what he thinks about. Wanna see where his mind goes and see what he knows. Because TikTok had a grasp on him and was doing and saying shit he was not taught before I had to take his phone away permanently

I don't see a problem with it, sans them on the pole

Edit: it also seems like the taller kid in red was enjoying it way more then the other kids. I saw a bunch of kids eating gummies and sipping juice🤷🏿‍♂️

Back