Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you take a dump in front of your man/woman? Are separate bathrooms the way to go?

Do or would you casually shit in front of your man/woman?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Has anyone here traveled on an Amtrak sleeper before? This is what it looks like inside the roomette. Also there is no public bathroom in a sleeper car, this is all you have.

hqdefault.jpg

Privacy? Ha! You better like your travel companion, a lot.

:welldamn:

Man if y'all don't get this scary shit outta here.

Y'all should be ashamed of y'all selves. Scared to poop in front of a nigga, secretive about bowel movements...

Grown ass adults too smh.....

Man if y'all don't get this scary shit outta here.

Y'all should be ashamed of y'all selves. Scared to poop in front of a nigga, secretive about bowel movements...

Grown ass adults too smh.....
I don't want to hear my lady piss let alone see her fart or take shit
Still steadily gendering it.

Don't nobody wanna see y'all shitting either.

Why can't you just holla at me when I'm done?

What are we gonna talk about that's so important that it can't wait until after I'm done taking a dump? Yo ass ain't that interested in talking to me lol

I talk a lot so it could be anything. I mean if my dude says he wants his privacy then okay, I'll let him have it. But if he just goes in the bathroom while I'm in there and we talk, then I'm going to keep talking. I'm not knocking on the door thinking "ooh he's shitting, time to strike up a convo"

Yeah. I had an image in mind of y'all walking hand in hand to the bathroom, u sitting on the side of the tub watching him while he takes a dump. Chatting like you're going for a stroll in the park.

This makes much more sense @KandyPants

Yeah. I had an image in mind of y'all walking hand in hand to the bathroom, u sitting on the side of the tub watching him while he takes a dump. Chatting like you're going for a stroll in the park.

This makes much more sense @KandyPants

If I'm drunk, that could happen but nah.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm with @Dupacalypse on this one.

Ya'll need to stop with this fru fru mess.

I don't close my door to the bathroom because I have to hear the kids on the other side of the house. Even if I did, most of the time King chooses to shave his head and/or face while I'm doing my thing and we talk about randomness.

Then I head to the shower and he does his thing and we continue to talk. Our toilet is around a wall when you walk into the Master bath so even with the french doors open there is still privacy from the kiddos walking in.

No doubt, when we first linked up he thought it was odd that I would go with the door open but incense stay on deck so he was never bothered by it and eventually started doing it himself. haha.

Africans talking about privacy being married and pushing out babies HIL AR I OUS!

Lmaooo

No he not watching me an I'm not watching him UNLESS we're in the middle of a discussion I might stand outside the bathroom but I'm not goin in there

But girl @Reesey, if ur kids r not babies no mo do u still need to keep the door open?

My youngest (Bear) is 6, that African terrorizes the masses as soon as he "thinks" the door is closed hahaha.

All you hear is "Stop it..get out...give it back.. mooooom!" Lol

Back