Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you take a dump in front of your man/woman? Are separate bathrooms the way to go?

Do or would you casually shit in front of your man/woman?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yea, we been taking dumps around each other from the jump....

Shit is real

Up until I was 11 we only had one bathroom in the house with 6 kids and 2 parents, so I got used to not having privacy and occasionally having to brush my teeth or wash my face while someone was taking a shower or using the bathroom. It's not really a big deal to me because I'm used to it.
This makes sense. No one would get bathroom time otherwise!

Do u plan on doing it in a cohabitating relationship, like the casual conversation while your SO is taking a dump example, or is it more of a "do what u gotta do" thing for you?

Maybe it's like the toilet tissue debate?

maxresdefault.jpg

Where it's a near 50/50 divide n both sides think what they do is normal, with no idea of the other half existing? Lol
';'p]]

I didn't know people put that much thought into which way they put tp on the handle, I just put it on with no care for which way the roll is facing.

This makes sense. No one would get bathroom time otherwise!

Do u plan on doing it in a cohabitating relationship, like the casual conversation while your SO is taking a dump example, or is it more of a "do what u gotta do" thing for you?
Naturally when you're in the bathroom and somebodies in there doing they're business conversation comes up, so yeah if it happens it happens.

I would without question but if her nasty ass did that in front me she's out of here.

^^^^WOMEN CAN'T DO WHAT MEN CAN DO
if a nigga took a dump in front of me n he wasn't 89yrs old with no bowel control, I would assume he is tryna communicate that he never wants to fuck again.

if a nigga took a dump in front of me n he wasn't 89yrs old with no bowel control, I would assume he is tryna communicate that he never wants to fuck again.

Are you disgusted by bodily fluids?

All that stuff is natural sis

Nah men are different. Going in you know men are nasty ass nigga who scratch they ass and fart all day. Men think of women as delicate and non-nasty asses. Hence WOMEN CANT DO WHAT MEN CAN DO

Are you disgusted by bodily fluids?

All that stuff is natural sis
I'm not disgusted by them, I just like to keep some things private. It's a boundary I'm not interested in crossing with somebody I'd like to continue sleeping with. I don't do that in the same room as best friends or relatives either.

N I agree it's natural, there's nothing shameful or disgusting about it. Those aren't the only reasons why someone wouldn't be comfortable for it for themselves.

I'm not disgusted by them, I just like to keep some things private. It's a boundary I'm not interested in crossing with somebody I'd like to continue sleeping with. I don't do that in the same room as best friends or relatives either.

N I agree it's natural, there's nothing shameful or disgusting about it. Those aren't the only reasons why someone wouldn't be comfortable for it for themselves.

Oh ok I understand. What about farting around you? I need to know these things for future reference lol :)

Glad to see I'm not the only one. The introvert in me would prob just flip if I had somebody needy enough to have to talk to me in the bathroom lol

Nah men are different. Going in you know men are nasty ass nigga who scratch they ass and fart all day. Men think of women as delicate and non-nasty asses. Hence WOMEN CANT DO WHAT MEN CAN DO
Nope nope nope. All that wrongness still going strong I c!
Oh ok I understand. What about farting around you? I need to know these things for future reference lol :)
If it happens, it happens. It ain't like they're premeditated, sleep farts will have their way regardless LOL. No farting competitions tho.
Glad to see I'm not the only one. The introvert in me would prob just flip if I had somebody needy enough to have to talk to me in the bathroom lol
yo I was thinking, have I been uptight all along n just not aware of it? We in this together lol

Uh...hell no!

I go in a separate bathroom. That's my time. My moment. Where I do a lot of thinking in the dark. Do not disturb.

If she's in the bathroom and need to tell me something...it can wait. Smh.

Back