Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you take a dump in front of your man/woman? Are separate bathrooms the way to go?

Do or would you casually shit in front of your man/woman?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
No but I'm not about to buy a house with an extra bathroom just so he can have his own. Nah!
How many houses have one bathroom? That's how y'all move in Texas?

I would think at the very least, your son gets his own bathroom

My GAWD! You ain't literally right there watching the turds drop. You just in there, chatting. I might be cleaning up the bathroom and he gotta take a shit. Why stop? Come in and shit and I'll continue to clean. I'm not sitting there watching.

Why can't you just holla at me when I'm done?

What are we gonna talk about that's so important that it can't wait until after I'm done taking a dump? Yo ass ain't that interested in talking to me lol

I thought most couples talk to each other while they shitting and pissing.

Especially in long term relationships

yikes
Maybe it's like the toilet tissue debate?

maxresdefault.jpg

Where it's a near 50/50 divide n both sides think what they do is normal, with no idea of the other half existing? Lol

Yes, I think it's a comfort thing for me. If I feel comfortable in the relationship, I will talk to you while you use the bathroom.

I always knock first tho. I don't want to fuck up your privacy.

The fact that you posted this confuses me even more lol

Why not just wait until he gets out?

I mean sometimes I just want to sit in the bathroom with you and talk. Idk. Never really thought it was an issue until now lmao

I mean sometimes I just want to sit in the bathroom with you and talk. Idk. Never really thought it was an issue until now lmao

Maybe taking a dump after a long day is a way for him to begin his decompression time. I get it, women talk more than men, but y'all gotta recognize when he might just need a moment or two to gather himself and his thoughts before y'all bombard him with convo

It isn't an issue to a whole lot of people apparently. Fr, I was ignorant to this many people finding it normal to take dumps in front of lovers. N y'all seem just as surprised to see that we exist.

This brave new world...
Maybe taking a dump after a long day is a way for him to begin his decompression time. I get it, women talk more than men, but y'all gotta recognize when he might just need a moment or two to gather himself and his thoughts before y'all bombard him with convo
It's not a woman thing. Did u not see Goldie's post?
I thought this was common in relationships

I mean I said I always knock first

:really:

Up until I was 11 we only had one bathroom in the house with 6 kids and 2 parents, so I got used to not having privacy and occasionally having to brush my teeth or wash my face while someone was taking a shower or using the bathroom. It's not really a big deal to me because I'm used to it.

Back