Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Would You Pay A Stack To Meet Your Favorite Artist?

test
I’d pay 150 for the hour.
Lol.. I actually find this offensive

Is this the trash energy I attract??

This is the fucking lowlife who's literally obsessed with me, follows me around for 7 years, will make every topic of every thread about me with no shame... this fuckin dirtbag?! Not a known intelligent poster who has good taste in women, this loser.

I mean damn, you are really a bottom of a barrel piece of shit hellczar... you're Slow, you're gay, you're on medication, you're broke, you never traveled nowhere, you got no standards, you got no shame... you just a low brow nigga across the board. And you hate me to death because you KNOW I'm none of those things. I don't "give" any of the things that you are, fuck nigga

that disease infested rat couldn't pay me to fuck. She would have to sign over her masters or sumn.

You're disgusting. I promise this is the last attention you'll ever get from me

Screenshot_20240711_101542_Samsung Internet.jpg

This is the fucking lowlife who's literally obsessed with me, follows me around for 7 years, will make every topic of every thread about me with no shame... this fuckin dirtbag?! Not a known intelligent poster who has good taste in women, this loser.

I mean damn, you are really a bottom of a barrel piece of shit hellczar... you're Slow, you're gay, you're on medication, you're broke, you never traveled nowhere, you got no standards, you got no shame... you just a low brow nigga across the board. And you hate me to death because you KNOW I'm none of those things. I don't "give" any of the things that you are, fuck nigga

that disease infested rat couldn't pay me to fuck. She would have to sign over her masters or sumn.

View attachment 1340978

escalated-quickly-anchorman.gif

Mann wth was telling Jamar to ask chief keef supposed to prove?
Agree with Jamar about both of them looking stink and agree with sleep about passing on that bih

View attachment 1340978

I ain’t read none of this today because you a ho

No short answer

The story of Jesus and all that is an old story from Osiris. Ppl need hope so I can respect it but some ppl take religion to far.

Don't want to derail thread but look it up..

lol The stories of Jesus and the Egyptian myths aren't nearly as similar as people make them out to be. Like even if you don't believe in Jesus, its weird to me that people try to act like Jesus is a rip of an Egyptian god. Hell, they can't even get straight which god (Osiris or Horus) that he's actually ripping off.

lol The stories of Jesus and the Egyptian myths aren't nearly as similar as people make them out to be. Like even if you don't believe in Jesus, its weird to me that people try to act like Jesus is a rip of an Egyptian god. Hell, they can't even get straight which god (Osiris or Horus) that he's actually ripping off.
I disagree but I see a tiny bit of your point. Maybe you don't understand but Osiris and most shit ppl back in the days worshipped the sun. Son of God how they flipped it.

I could go deeper with the old tablets depicting ppl with modern space suits on. But we would probably need an entire thread foe that.

I don't banter with most of yall on here but you got me wanting to. Last time I did that was focus on the ic about ps3 lmao. Wonder if he around here. He was a good troll capping for Nintendo hahaha

And I mean this with respect. I see you have poignant points around the forum. Respect broski

I disagree but I see a tiny bit of your point. Maybe you don't understand but Osiris and most shit ppl back in the days worshipped the sun. Son of God how they flipped it.

I could go deeper with the old tablets depicting ppl with modern space suits on. But we would probably need an entire thread foe that.

I don't banter with most of yall on here but you got me wanting to. Last time I did that was focus on the ic about ps3 lmao. Wonder if he around here. He was a good troll capping for Nintendo hahaha

And I mean this with respect. I see you have poignant points around the forum. Respect broski

I hear you. I wasn't taking a shot at your point or anything like that. There are some people that act like Jesus' story is a carbon copy of Horus, which it isn't. Those are mostly people who just read something like what you said, but don't take the extra time to actually do the research like you suggested.

Back