Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you or have you reached out to an ex and apologized and for what?

As the title states, have you ever saw the error in your ways after the fact and apologized to an ex? If so what did you do and what was their response?

I'll start it off.........I was kicking it with this nice young lady shorty was cool and was a good girl. I was going thru my shit and really treated her bad. She didn't really deserve that and I was a jackass.

Few months ago I reached out to her and let her know that I was a fucking jackass the entire time we were kicking it. I apologized for making her cry and for disrespecting her.

She accepted it but gave my ass the deuce and basically gave me the cold shoulder since then. No hard feelings from my end but I understood it from her end.

Last edited:
I’m actually very good w all my exes....had to apologize to the one ex I cheated on....my moms made me lol plus it was the right thing to do

Yeah I apologized to one ex cause she had sum good pussy. I got stabbed for it, but hey I still got to smash one last time

xd8000.gif

I had no intention of meeting up with my ex, but she offered to meet up at PF Changs and pay for dinner.

She wanted discuss how things ended, and expected me to air out my grievances. Naw. I told her was already past that. Guess that threw her off. I just wanted the free meal.

As the title states, have you ever saw the error in your ways after the fact and apologized to an ex? If so what did you do and what was their response?

I'll start it off.........I was kicking it with this nice young lady shorty was cool and was a good girl. I was going thru my shit and really treares her bad. She didn't really deserve that and I was a jackass.

Few months ago I reached out to her and let her know that I was a xomolcom jackass the entire time we were kicking it. I apologized for making her cry and for disrespecting her.

She accepted it but gave my ass the deuce and basically gave me the cold shoulder since then. No hard feelings from my end but I understood it from her end.

Da fuck?

Long story short, a few came back letting me know they should've stayed with me once they got with the aint shit nigga that came after me. I hit a few times then distanced myself.

yea....i did this many years back....
even called my mom and apologizes for being a headache at times

but my bms

i refuse to donate blood to help them bitches . if anything i didnt do enough

Why should I apologize? They were lucky to have had me. They can live in misery agonizing about what could have been.

Nah. I think I said everything I said during the break up

I only talk to 2 ex's on the regular and that's cause we have kids

I ain't apologize just said I was thinking about her. She never responded tho. And by accident I clicked the sad face emoji on the last msg I sent her years b4 when I broke up with her. Fucking facebook messenger man. It was a bad day for me. Must have looked hella lame.

Still tight she ain't hit a nigga line tho. Used to have that locked. Like who saved you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back