Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would you feel comfortable going to this gas station?

Don't see the issue
Looks like more black jobs

Have no idea what that old nigga was complaining about

It's too bad the police in Philly are so busy planting drugs on innocent black people that they can't do their fucking job.

Next step... all these "private security companies" start extorting motherfuckers and playing both sides.

Next next step... you only get justice or protection if you can afford it.

It's a slippery slope.

Shouldn't even have to come to all that. But it's better than just being sitting ducks with no arms. Most people don't have the balls to try you if they see you clearly prepared.

It's too bad the police in Philly are so busy planting drugs on innocent black people that they can't do their fucking job.

Next step... all these "private security companies" start extorting motherfuckers and playing both sides.

Next next step... you only get justice or protection if you can afford it.

It's a slippery slope.

Slippery slope to what?

what's the difference from what this store owner is doing and some celebrity hiring bodyguards/security

Slippery slope to what?

what's the difference from what this store owner is doing and some celebrity hiring bodyguards/security

I mean... if you can't see how highly armed amateur private police squads becoming the norm in a country with our history of organized crime could somehow go sideways I don't know what to tell you.

I mean... if you can't see how highly armed amateur private police squads becoming the norm in a country with our history of organized crime could somehow go sideways I don't know what to tell you.

You still haven't answered the question

What's the difference between the store owner hiring private security and what celebrities have been doing for decades.

Back