Welcome To aBlackWeb

Would You Die For Your Wife/Girl?

Damn that's wild. I mean let's think it through here. Do you die for her if it won't make a difference? Like if it's 2 dudes vs you and your lady. You definitely fight the 2 dudes, and let her get away. You probably lose, but you take your lumps for her safety. But if it's 6 dudes, and 2 or 3 have guns on you... you can't help or stop shit. You'll just be dead and what's going to happen to her is still going to happen.

Damn that's wild. I mean let's think it through here. Do you die for her if it won't make a difference? Like if it's 2 dudes vs you and your lady. You definitely fight the 2 dudes, and let her get away. You probably lose, but you take your lumps for her safety. But if it's 6 dudes, and 2 or 3 have guns on you... you can't help or stop shit. You'll just be dead and what's going to happen to her is still going to happen.
I was thinking this before in here

If it’s gonna happen regardless why die? That’s a pride reason really

Plus death might feel better than living with the guilt for some

Yeah. I'd murder someone if my woman was in danger. That's probably the greatest lesson I learned from my parent's marriage. He is a Protector to her, and wold kill the whole world to protect her.....even if it meant taking us out.

Back