Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Would You Be More Mad If Your S/O Cheated Up or Cheated Down?

Which Would You Be More Mad At?

• S/O Cheated Up

• S/O Cheated Down

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol idk man
I would think the hurt supercedes the niggaz status or looks nh

I will say I've seen one of my exes last dude before she met me.... I was like bitch I'm doing you a favor(jokingly ofc)
coin-flip-mcduck.gif

No matter what she considered him “up” at that particular moment, it’s not always physical

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Ladies would you rather your man cheated with a Beyonce or a crackhead? Fellas would you rather your lady to cheat with a professional baller or the lunch nigga at work?

Something tells me a woman would be more understanding if her man smashed a celebrity more so than the hood jumpoff

In the same breath....Men's egos don't give a shit if she cheated with Jesus let alone a random jackass at work

Cheat up there are states that allow you to sue the cheating parties for infidelity leading to the demise of your nuptial
But saying up meaning u agree she upgraded which is nasty too lmao

I’m pretty sure Fantasia got caught up in such a lawsuit a few years back

Lunch niggaz are the worst because you know he's in your chix ear every flipping day and more than likely main dude has heard of or even seen blood from work and of course was told he ain't nobody.

Or she would never..
:hahaha:

Ahh good times
The ball player is more than likely going to slut your broad out and thats more physical the lunch nigga been building in her ear and mind that he can give her what she's missing at the crib.

Lunch nigga is the most diabolical of the two because he put in all the work to make you look like a lame...sheesh

The ball player is more than likely going to slut your broad out and thats more physical the lunch nigga been building in her ear and mind that he can give her what she's missing at the crib.

Lunch nigga is the most diabolical of the two because he put in all the work to make you look like a lame...sheesh
Yea that's crazy

I wouldn’t be mad at all, since it’s a character flaw against herself which also shows she doesn’t have integrity. Which would therefore make her fundamentally less valuable as she now lumped herself in with the vast majority of women who have messed up ethics and who do the same thing. Not worth it.

Back