Welcome To aBlackWeb

Worst possible moments to have to pee!

Duwop

You're the target, not the victim šŸ§
Mod Squad
I was like 23 and I ruined my favorite car....

1999 Ford Taurus
Shit had that police interceptor shit on it, fast as fuck.... Had the sun roof... Man, I
I used to wild in that shit

Anyway, my aunt had just got a surgery and had to eat a certain diet. So my moms would make her plates. She called me once like she needed me to take her some food.... So I was like iight, put it on the porch I'll come get it in like 5mins.

I was around the way and smelt like straight liquor, cigarettes and weed...I ain't wanna go in the house.... But soon as I got to the porch, I almost just went in.... Cuz the urge to pee hit me hard as shit.... But I was like naw.
I'll hold it...

Mannnnnnn...... I'll say this. This was the last good ride in that car. It performed greatly.... The wind was in my face, the handles, the turns, the acceleration.... Everything.

I was literally a block from my aunt's house when I couldn't hold it no more and decided to cut a hard ass turn in the alley that made me go alll the way up and down on a curb..... wrecked the under shit of my car.... Messed up the alignment.... Fucked up the shit that hold the antifreeze... Like it was a big ass hole in that.... The tire rim n all that shit was bent.... Like I really killed my car... It never drove right, and only lasted maybe another week or two before it just died.....

Kilt my favorite car cuz I had to pee ??ā€ā™‚ļø

When you gotta piss like crazy, and niggaz get the drop on you. The adrenaline usually blocks out the sensation but the moment you free and clear, yo blatter like

Not now..

39sjn7.png

But right now...

After a bengals game one night I had to use the bathroom after having a few beers at the game. It felt cool to where I thought I could get home so I skipped out on the bathroom at the stadium.

Walking back to the car Its getting progressively and quickly worse. I knew I fucked up. There was portalets around but ima germaphobe andbthem shits be trifling.

I finally get to my car and didnt anticipate how bad the traffic was going to be and was screwed. Sitting in bumper to bumper traffic trying to get to the e way I was shaking my legs so much my muscles started tightening up.

We get to a point where the traffic just stops and now I'm looking for alleys to go down but there's none in site so I keep a big bottle of hand sanitizer in the car. I take the top off and piss in the bottle while in traffic.

I was like 23 and I ruined my favorite car....

1999 Ford Taurus
Shit had that police interceptor shit on it, fast as fuck.... Had the sun roof... Man, I
I used to wild in that shit

Anyway, my aunt had just got a surgery and had to eat a certain diet. So my moms would make her plates. She called me once like she needed me to take her some food.... So I was like iight, put it on the porch I'll come get it in like 5mins.

I was around the way and smelt like straight liquor, cigarettes and weed...I ain't wanna go in the house.... But soon as I got to the porch, I almost just went in.... Cuz the urge to pee hit me hard as shit.... But I was like naw.
I'll hold it...

Mannnnnnn...... I'll say this. This was the last good ride in that car. It performed greatly.... The wind was in my face, the handles, the turns, the acceleration.... Everything.

I was literally a block from my aunt's house when I couldn't hold it no more and decided to cut a hard ass turn in the alley that made me go alll the way up and down on a curb..... wrecked the under shit of my car.... Messed up the alignment.... Fucked up the shit that hold the antifreeze... Like it was a big ass hole in that.... The tire rim n all that shit was bent.... Like I really killed my car... It never drove right, and only lasted maybe another week or two before it just died.....

Kilt my favorite car cuz I had to pee ??ā€ā™‚ļø

That's crazy you ruined the Taurus. Growing up in the 90s those cars were notorious for having transmission issues and you had one in good condition

The WOAT to pee is on the highway and in the middle of traffic while its bumper to bumper. I remember me and my brother going to Atlanta to catch a basketball game. While we were on the highway, I had drunk a bottle of water to go with my medicine that I had to take for my allergic breakout that I had earlier that morning. Then, right we get smacked in the middle of Atlanta's traffic, I had to pee bad af. I checked Google map and the traffic was in red. My goal was to wait until I got to the arena, but I couldn't wait any longer. So I told my brother that I'll be back and got out the car in the middle of traffic to run to Piedmont Park to pee.....Then guess what? The bathroom doors are locked smh. So I ran to a side building and pee like a muthaf*cka. Then my brother had to drive all over downtown to find me ??

I was at Morehouse Spellman homecoming and after an afternoon of drinking me and the people I was with was waiting for the Uber and I had to pee so bad.

Traffic was bad and Uber finally coming but I can't hold it. I run to the porter potties and they all occupied. I tried to go in one of the buildings but they were locked. Man I hopped behind a bush, didn't care police was around and that there was onlookers. I pee'd so great in the bush zipped up and ran to catch our uber.

2017 family reunion in Philly.

A few of my relatives was chillin outside the hotel we was staying in one nite. I dont even know what I was drinkin or how much of it...but I had to pee BAD!!! Like on the brink of pissin on myself.

At this moment I'm tryin to think of the nearest bathroom I can find. I couldn't go up to my room b/c the elevator was slow af, and I was on one of the higher floors. So now I'm walkin ever so gingerly to the front desk, b/c any quick movements...would've had my bladder explodin in the packed azzz lobby.

Asked the receptionist if there was a bathroom around, and she points to the hotel restaurant on the right. COOL! Again...tryin to walk ever so gingerly while making a b-line to restaurant bathroom. By this time my bladder is at critical levels. I'm struggling for dear life tryin to hold it in. The closer I got to the bathroom, the more relaxed my bladder muscles got. B/c it knew I was heading to the bathr..wait...da fucc? ITS LOCKED?!?!?

Me:
1BbQ.gif

My bladder:
1BbQ.gif

At this point...I'm about to piss on myself! I then rushed outside lookin for ANY discreet area I can find. Only one I saw was this refreshment booth next to the hotel.. Folks was still outside walkin around but no fuccs was given. Posted up in the booth's shadowy of shadows. Looked around. Played it off like I was staring out at the water, AND THEN...
tenor-1.gif

Geezus! It felt like I pissed AAALLLLLL the water outta my body. Lol. I'm sure someone noticed. As long as no cops were around, I ain't give a damn.

On my way to the Kappa beach party when I was 19. Bumper to bumper traffic on the way to the sea wall. I could literally walk faster than the cars that were driving. We walked to the stores around and they wouldnā€™t let us use them. Found a bush and handled my business, only to find out I peed on my jeans.

After having a baby, if Iā€™m drunk and I donā€™t owe the second I feel the urge. It can get ugly. Iā€™ve peed on myself at my front door before and a few times when I couldnā€™t get out my jeans on time, I just stood in the tub and peed fully clothed.

judge your mama and grandmama.

Back