Welcome To aBlackWeb

Worst Players in your team's history (all sports)

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
Before i really started watching football to be able to have more diverse conversations, i still knew Fred Thomas was trash

you know you sad when you get a nickname to describe your trash levels

they called this nigga Falldown Fred and somebody even made a youtube video

i legit almost cried watching this shit when it came out.

Bullets/Wizards: A lot to name over the years but the only one me and my homie was legit going to fuck up if we seen him in public was Brendan Haywood. So that nigga is my pick

Miami Dolphins: Dion Jordan

Bullets/Wizards: A lot to name over the years but the only one me and my homie was legit going to fuck up if we seen him in public was Brendan Haywood. So that nigga is my pick

Miami Dolphins: Dion Jordan

What about Andray Blatche? That nigga had skills but never put the work in. That's worse than someone like Hayward who was marginally talented.

My nigga used to see Blatche at Stadium and Love nightclub all the time in DC drinking a bottle of Hennessy

Rockets: Kelvin Cato, Kevin Martin
Astros: Jon Singleton, Ken Giles
Texans: Kareem Jackson(as a CB), Ahman Green, Bill o brien(I know he a coach but fuck it)

What about Andray Blatche? That nigga had skills but never put the work in. That's worse than someone like Hayward who was marginally talented.

My nigga used to see Blatche at Stadium and Love nightclub all the time in DC drinking a bottle of Hennessy

Andray Blatche was just a young misguided clown ass nigga.

Haywood was a 7ft straight soft bitch ass nigga who used act like he was good and should get the ball more. This nigga only averaged 10 rpg 1 time in his whole fucking career.

If Haywood wasn't so tall and such a bitch ass nigga I would've picked someone else. I damn near hate that nigga til this day.

Blatche is the definition of "they should've never gave you niggas money!"

RIP but Yinka Dare is in the conversation for the Nets.

Stephen Hill for the Jets he only had good games against the Bills. He sucked against everybody else.

Back