Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Worst Character Tournament (Semi Finals): Mary vs Livia Soprano

Worse Character?

• Mary (Precious)

• Livia Soprano (The Sopranos)

Results are only viewable after voting.
That tv would have connected it would have killed daughter and grand baby plus throw in the molestation

Nah fam, I'm only voting based on what actually happened. I'm not counting any would'ves and could'ves .

Nigga what? lol Throwing a TV is not the same as putting a hit out on somebody.

I still don't think the hit was that bad.

Tony was a complete habitual line stepper that should have been killed multiple times. His mother was trying to do the Lord's work šŸ˜«

If one of my kids was a sociopath that was a walking time bomb, I might put a hit out on their asses too. At that point it's my obligation for bringing them in the world. Uncle Junior felt the same way... They both watched him grow up and knew the world was better off without him.

Mary was just a trash individual all around.

I still don't think the hit was that bad.

Tony was a complete habitual line stepper that should have been killed multiple times. His mother was trying to do the Lord's work šŸ˜«

If one of my kids was a sociopath that was a walking time bomb, I might put a hit out on their asses too. At that point it's my obligation for bringing them in the world. Uncle Junior felt the same way... They both watched him grow up and knew the world was better off without him.

Mary was just a trash individual all around.
This has nothing to do with the decision to put out the hit

Back