Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

Grab some resistance bands and knock out a light set before going heavy into your real set.

Like calves. Hard for me to build muscle there but if I PE them by doing standing calf raises I have found that it promotes growth and gives the aesthetics I am looking for.

Make sense?
Perfect sense

You recommend this for all body parts or just maybe lower leg work

Grab some resistance bands and knock out a light set before going heavy into your real set.

Like calves. Hard for me to build muscle there but if I PE them by doing standing calf raises I have found that it promotes growth and gives the aesthetics I am looking for.

Make sense?

Calves are a stubborn body part for me but I’ve gotten good results working them on chest day instead of leg day

I been hitting the dumbbells bench over the barbell bench recently. It's different. A good different but still...

You really get to see the imbalances if you have them

Dope shit

I would suggest not locking your knees out during your reps though, there are dozens of videos on YouTube about how that can go wrong

Maybe you didn’t lock out and it’s just the angle..

I took zero supplements for 3-4 months but kept my workout regimen as an experiment, to see what really has an impact…and then for the last 2 weeks I have added creatine only

My takeaway: creatine is the shit lol

I took zero supplements for 3-4 months but kept my workout regimen as an experiment, to see what really has an impact…and then for the last 2 weeks I have added creatine only

My takeaway: creatine is the shit lol

Supps are mainly for super athlete's and competitors that can't meet 2500+ calories per day.

In my very humble opinion and based on my experience....
the average gym goer does not need anything beyond BCAA's.

If you aren't on program or competing then you are literally shitting your money away.

Creatine is a blessing and a curse, what I mean by that is you will lose those beautiful gains more quickly due to it being mostly water retention in the muscles vs actual muscle growth.

Make sense?

Creatine is a blessing and a curse, what I mean by that is you will lose those beautiful gains more quickly due to it being mostly water retention in the muscles vs actual muscle growth.

Make sense?

Makes sense but I haven’t even noticed a difference yet appearance wise

I’m talking about my capacity to train at high weight AND high reps, it is a night and day difference as far as my actual workouts

I have to think that will lead to some legit muscle growth as opposed to only water weight

Last edited:
I had to stop taking creatine cause of the shizzles it was giving me daily🥹

Lmao

I don’t take it daily or do any of that creatine loading shit

I take two scoops 30-45 mins prior to my workout, that’s it

The difference in my workouts is huge

Makes sense but I haven’t even noticed a difference yet appearance wise

I’m talking about my capacity to train at high weight AND high reps, it is a night and day difference as far as my actual workouts

I have to think that will lead to some legit muscle growth as opposed to only water weight

Well you gotta remember creatines function, water and oxygen enriched blood to engorge the muscles.
Maybe creatine HC1 might give a tighter pump as opposed to monohydrate.

Lmao

I don’t take it daily or do any of that creatine loading shit

I take two scoops 30-45 mins prior to my workout, that’s it

The difference in my workouts is huge
Yeah you're wasting it.

Creatine only works if its consistently in the blood stream. So you are going to have to take a weekend to preload then a 3-9 week cycle to keep some growth.

Consistency is key when fucking with creatine.
I suspect a placebo effect may be at play or you may have switched your intensity which has given you the pump you think the Creatine is.

Back