Welcome To aBlackWeb

Word on the block is...

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
men can’t take baths everyday, they have to shower or it’s considered soft.

Is it true?

Fuck that after turning 30 i look forward to laying back with some gas in a hot tub after work and once in a while my bitch got the privelage to join me but usually thats my relax therapy.

No adult should be taking a bath everyday, seems like a huge waste of time. On the other hand, baths are the shit, super relaxing

Love how some of u got to be comfortable by saying with the wifes lol bruh u still a man because you sit in a fucking tub of water. The water dont make u gay or feminent unless u was femininent before getting in the water.

Love how some of u got to be comfortable by saying with the wifes lol bruh u still a man because you sit in a fucking tub of water. The water dont make u gay or feminent unless u was femininent before getting in the water.

Facts

But sitting in that water still makes you dirty.

Gotta rinse off after a good bath

Or just take the shower.

Only time I take a bath and when I have to soak in hot water and can’t stand on my feet due to me being sick or some shit. But still take a quick shower after so I can be clean.

Or just take the shower.

Only time I take a bath and when I have to soak in hot water and can’t stand on my feet due to me being sick or some shit. But still take a quick shower after so I can be clean.
Bath is not about getting clean to me, its about relaxing and soaking. I stand up and do a quick rinse off after a bath.

Bath is not about getting clean to me, its about relaxing and soaking. I stand up and do a quick rinse off after a bath.
Yeah i dont take baths to wash up i take them to relax after a long week or hard day, throw some epsom salt in and come out rejuvenated. But def do the quick shower after.

We all have different ideas of relaxing.

Mine is after you take a shower and get in the bed and having my wife put her thigh across my body.

I hate baths

cant speak for nobody else, but masculinity had nothing to do with my post

i just dont go layin out in the tub alone like that.....if its just me im takin a shower mane

I barely do hot tubs....shit makes me sleepy lol

cant speak for nobody else, but masculinity had nothing to do with my post

i just dont go layin out in the tub alone like that.....if its just me im takin a shower mane

I barely do hot tubs....shit makes me sleepy lol
Im just giving yall hell nothing personal

Back