Women with tattoos

i never had anybody on me before the wife

my names never been on anybody before her

i was a lil jealous of people who had multiple people running around with their names on them....just on some clout shit i guess, like a bunch of baby mamas

seems stupid now

Now tattoos showing up in my ABW ads šŸ˜•

• Haha
Reactions: deadeye
For the people who had their ex-partner tatted on them, would yall so it again for a future partner? Assuming yall are serious about each other.

Lol 1 had a tattoo of her ex tattooed on her back. It didn't bother me. Still looked sexy.

i talked to a few that had names on them....never really cared enough to demand a cover up

I guess if shit was really serious I'd want that

If you demand your girl to cover up a tattoo of an ex, you're insecure. I don't see anything wrong with a partner having a tattoo or keeping things like rings belonging to an ex. We all have a past.

If you demand your girl to cover up a tattoo of an ex, you're insecure. I don't see anything wrong with a partner having a tattoo or keeping things like rings belonging to an ex. We all have a past.

i cant just say everybody's insecure....ideally, nobody wants to look at another persons name on their s/o's body

niggas used to "make" their girls get tatted on their back so any other niggas hittin had to look at it, like a brand or some shit

again these werent serious relationships tho....i'd skeet on ya ex's tattoo

i cant just say everybody's insecure....ideally, nobody wants to look at another persons name on their s/o's body

niggas used to "make" their girls get tatted on their back so any other niggas hittin had to look at it, like a brand or some shit

again these werent serious relationships tho....i'd skeet on ya ex's tattoo
Sir...why are you chatting up a troll? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
i have no idea, my post was quoted so i responded lol

aint this his thread?

i have no idea, my post was quoted so i responded lol

aint this his thread?
Lmao

He's a troll Haf and talks to himself 99% of the time anyway (no matter which user name he's using) lol

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2