Welcome To aBlackWeb

Women Who Refuse To Take The Man's Last Name After Marriage

as I said earlier, who the fuck are you asking? the only person here who even said they dont believe in taking a nigga's name here is me. r u tryna conduct ur research on a sample size of 1? wait till more women who share that stance join or accept the answers u have already been given nigga. damn.

the better question is, what does ur question accomplish when the topic is a dead horse that has been beaten for 14 pages? the overwhelming majority of participants r either men who believe womens hould take their names, or women who intend to take men's names.

I only bumped it to get more views from women since we have a larger active population now.

Either answer the question or stfu b

You're taking it personal.

The system was created to keep order to make sure family's names were able live on through history. They chose for the boys to carry the name, for reasons I've explained in the last couple pages.

It can't be both the boys and the girls who keep the last name because when it's time to have kids who's name does the kids get?

Yall get too caught up in your feelings to approach these discussions logically sometimes.
Lol taking it personal? No I'm not. I don't care what other people do with their names, just making conversation. And everything I said was "logical" so get out your feelings sir. Like I said, it's just a name.

Chicks just play victim for the fuck of it.

I asked multiple times, what does not changing ur name to your husband's accomplish?

At the end of the day it's because she simply doesn't want to. They think they're accomplishing something when in reality it's pointless.
Lmao

Or they just like they're own name. Kinda like you like yours. Nobody's mad at you for it. Or accusing you of accomplishing something for keeping the name you been called your whole life. So sensitive you are.

giphy.gif

Yall really spent 16 pages arguing about last names?

Yall realize it's a choice right, the woman can choose to keep their maiden name or some even choose to keep their maiden names and take their partner's name

The hell has this site come to? :tuh:

giphy.gif

Yall really spent 16 pages arguing about last names?

Yall realize it's a choice right, the woman can choose to keep their maiden name or some even choose to keep their maiden names and take their partner's name

The hell has this site come to? :tuh:
:icu2:wanna go another 16? my choice vs urs. leggo.

I got something

As it stands, men are the best choice to lead the household.

Let's get it

You're not wrong. Women should rule two spots in the house the kitchen and the bedroom. But the way women don't cook these days their role is being diminished.

I got something

As it stands, men are the best choice to lead the household.

Let's get it
women r the only creature to master running shit in the household n now in the workplace 2. who cld be better qualified on household leadership than a woman? more likely to have nurturing n providing experience.
ur turn :saywut:

You're not wrong. Women should rule two spots in the house the kitchen and the bedroom. But the way women don't cook these days their role is being diminished.
this guy just admit he be into femdom? anyone catch that?
Little Peppercorn likes his balls stamped on with heels. [;'.

women r the only creature to master running shit in the household n now in the workplace 2. who cld be better qualified on household leadership than a woman? more likely to have nurturing n providing experience.
ur turn :saywut:
In our current society women make on 70% less of what men do, it's changing but change is slow and in the meantime that makes men the better providers financially.

Another thing going against women being suitable heads of the household is pregnancy, women need maternity leave to spend time with their child after birth and imo I think they should take the first 4-5 years of the child life off of work and be stay at home moms. I think it works out better for families that way.

Lastly women being home makers and not home leaders is the cultural norm (this is also slowly changing) and men are expected to work and provide, in hard times where work is scarce a man can work a manual labor job and do well, while the average women most likely won't even be considered for it. All of these factors combined lead me to believe that men are better suited as the head of households.

this guy just admit he be into femdom? anyone catch that?
Little Peppercorn likes his balls stamped on with heels. [;'.

I see where your skills are. Women have great bodies and faces, that turns me on, true. I think you like to make like a Starfish and chill. :really?:

I know you can't cook, so what are you leading?

In our current society women make on 70% less of what men do, it's changing but change is slow and in the meantime that makes men the better providers financially.

Another thing going against women being suitable heads of the household is pregnancy, women need maternity leave to spend time with their child after birth and imo I think they should take the first 4-5 years of the child life off of work and be stay at home moms. I think it works out better for families that way.

Lastly women being home makers and not home leaders is the cultural norm (this is also slowly changing) and men are expected to work and provide, in hard times where work is scarce a man can work a manual labor job and do well, while the average women most likely won't even be considered for it. All of these factors combined lead me to believe that men are better suited as the head of households.

I'll take it a step further, men are more useful in the nurturing equation when raising children than women.

aight, does this mean that as society progresses toward equality, women can bcum heads of the household in the coming generations? makin men placeholders 4 now?

aight, does this mean that as society progresses toward equality, women can bcum heads of the household in the coming generations? makin men placeholders 4 now?
Exactly, it'll become more widespread as time goes on. There's a stay at home dad on the ic right now matter of fact.

Also, lol at "bcum", shits funny b

Back