Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Found hidden Camera Disguised As Charger In AirBnB

That camera is pretty live.

Everytime I get an air bnb I assume I'm being watched.
Word. You are accepting to temporarily live in someone else's home that is fully furnished. So either the land lords are watching to protect their investments or are watching to be pervs. I often thought about getting a camera detector .

If she found one, chances are there were far more than that. They got spy cameras looking like towel hooks, clock radios, smoke detectors, wall clocks, ink pens, glasses/sunglasses, and all manner of shit.

It pays to familiarize yourself with this shit. Just hop on Ebay and search for "spy dvr", it will have you second guessing everything. Chinese have perfected sticking a camera in damned near everything.

shit... I just did it myself. From the article, 5th listing down:

If she found one, chances are there were far more than that. They got spy cameras looking like towel hooks, clock radios, smoke detectors, wall clocks, ink pens, glasses/sunglasses, and all manner of shit.

It pays to familiarize yourself with this shit. Just hop on Ebay and search for "spy dvr", it will have you second guessing everything. Chinese have perfected sticking a camera in damned near everything.

shit... I just did it myself. From the article, 5th listing down:

Lol ppl don’t understand the wild shit that be on eBay

Your car got stolen without a key? Well somebody near you in the parking lot probably bought a $10 Chinese signal cloning device from eBay

Lol ppl don’t understand the wild shit that be on eBay

Your car got stolen without a key? Well somebody near you in the parking lot probably bought a $10 Chinese signal cloning device from eBay

six cars were just jacked from a Detroit car lot without a single key. They scratching their heads "how?" but the answer is this the bolded OR someone knows how to use a software defined radio and a laptop to do the exact same thing.

six cars were just jacked from a Detroit car lot without a single key. They scratching their heads "how?" but the answer is this the bolded OR someone knows how to use a software defined radio and a laptop to do the exact same thing.

I work in insurance and the newer GM trucks and pickups are easy marks for whatever they been doing

I always feel like I’m being watched. It’s messed up she found that but she need to chill with that womxn stuff.

Back