Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman Denied Order of Protection...Husband Kills MIL, Wife and Child

So the police are saying as of now they're unsure who killed who...but common sense can tell you what happened
Four people were found dead early Sunday morning in Roscommon County, Mich., in what police say was a murder-suicide.
According to a release from the Roscommon County Sheriff's Department, the deceased have been identified as Tirany Lee Savage, 35, her son Dayton Cowdrey, 13, her mother Kim Lynnette Ebright, 58, and Bo Eugene Savage, 35 — who according to court documents was Tirany's husband. All four had apparent gunshot wounds.

Authorities have not identified who they believe the shooter was.

Two unidentified people found the bodies in the early hours of Sunday when they entered the home. Authorities responded to the scene at about 3:30 a.m., says the sheriff's department's release, which refers to the crime as a "horrific and senseless tragedy."

On June 24, Tirany filed a Personal Protection Order against Bo through the 34th Circuit Court in Mich., according to court documents obtained by PEOPLE. However, on June 27, the request was denied because of "insufficient evidence," according to Judge Troy B. Daniel's ruling.

It is not clear whether or not Tirany challenged that decision.

In the Personal Protection Order petition, Tirany disclosed her reasoning for the request. After stating her husband was having an affair, she wrote:

"I asked him to be civil for a divorce and asked him to leave house and he refuses. I left and have been getting texts accusing me of being with other people and he has now been texting my friends threatening them because he thinks they told me me to leave him, He is slamming things around the house and calling me names, telling me he won't leave and he wants money. He has mental health issues (he stopped taking his meds) and recently purchased a firearm and that is concerning to me. He keeps saying he is going to blow his brains out and I do not want my safety or my son's safety in jeopardy."

Tirany also stated in the petition that Bo was threatening to kill or physically injure her.

In denying Tirany's petition, Daniel wrote, "Insufficient evidence of a showing of immediate and irreparable injury, loss or damage. Petitioner can request a restraining order in divorce case."

On July 7 — three days before her death — Tirany filed for a divorce from Bo.

The sheriff's department says the investigation is ongoing.

On June 24, Tirany filed a Personal Protection Order against Bo through the 34th Circuit Court in Mich., according to court documents obtained by PEOPLE. However, on June 27, the request was denied because of "insufficient evidence," according to Judge Troy B. Daniel's ruling.

So was it the police that fucked up, the judge or a combination of the two?

This is fucked up

What's the harm of giving an order of protection to anyone who wants it.

I think the mentality is that if you just give 'em out, muhfuckas will abuse them, so the complaint has to be vetted before issuing one. However, it seems that we've been seeing a number of cases where they were denied and the person that files the complaint winds up dead. It's probably time to revisit the guidelines for these things.

Because ppl abuse the fuck outta them, especially in domestic situations.

My bm had me tied up court countless times over bullshit ass PPOs. I even got detained on my way back from Canada once over that fuck shit. Whole time, crazy bitch poppin up at my house tryin to start shit over who Im fuckin.

Anybody can walk into a court a file a pro se. The judge hears it on the spot without tje other person even knowing about it.

Because you can't just legitimately tell a person where they can go and where they can be...just because another person decides that should be the case. And the fact that all orders against you are a part of your legal record permanently usually.

There's a such thing as a 'burden of proof'.

I think the mentality is that if you just give 'em out, muhfuckas will abuse them, so the complaint has to be vetted before issuing one. However, it seems that we've been seeing a number of cases where they were denied and the person that files the complaint winds up dead. It's probably time to revisit the guidelines for these things.

Or it's time to revisit the judges that have the ultimate say on who gets them. In the modern era we have to look at all judges as political appointees with opinions and agendas, not nonpartisan arbiters of justice. They need term limits and accountability.

Or it's time to revisit the judges that have the ultimate say on who gets them. In the modern era we have to look at all judges as political appointees with opinions and agendas, not nonpartisan arbiters of justice. They need term limits and accountability.
Say it once more....

Not sure about where you live but out here judges have to get re-elected every six years. They get knocked out of office all the time. A couple of years ago one judge was forced to retire 'cause pretty much every lawyer, cop, and PO hated her ass. The lawyers and whatnot rate judges too and there's some shit in place where if you're rated too low they basically won't let you run again when your time is up. IIRC that's what happened to her.

"I asked him to be civil for a divorce and asked him to leave house and he refuses. I left and have been getting texts accusing me of being with other people and he has now been texting my friends threatening them because he thinks they told me me to leave him, He is slamming things around the house and calling me names, telling me he won't leave and he wants money. He has mental health issues (he stopped taking his meds) and recently purchased a firearm and that is concerning to me. He keeps saying he is going to blow his brains out and I do not want my safety or my son's safety in jeopardy."

Tirany also stated in the petition that Bo was threatening to kill or physically injure her.

In denying Tirany's petition, Daniel wrote, "Insufficient evidence of a showing of immediate and irreparable injury, loss or damage. Petitioner can request a restraining order in divorce case."
How was this insufficient evidence? He literally stopped taking his meds, bought a gun, threatened harm to himself, and his wife. That's on the judge IMO

Back