Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman chose her phone over her life, now family is mad the video leaked

That is very uncomfortable to watch.

I don't think it was a suicide. She didn't intentionally die. She intentionally put herself in a dangerous situation to get her phone and was unable to get out of harm's way.

There's alot to be said about her risking it all for a phone, but for her family to show outrage over the video being leaked is a bit much. And for people to point the finger at the guys on the platform is missing the mark entirely. They all reacted with gut feelings of compassion, not laziness or apathy.

She died due to her own actions. That's where the conversation should have ended but people can't help but displace blame.

When I read the story originally I thought it was a kid making poor choices but a 37 year old mother? Wtf

did she try to run around to a lower part of the platform or access stairs on the side?

That is very uncomfortable to watch.

I don't think it was a suicide. She didn't intentionally die. She intentionally put herself in a dangerous situation to get her phone and was unable to get out of harm's way.

There's alot to be said about her risking it all for a phone, but for her family to show outrage over the video being leaked is a bit much. And for people to point the finger at the guys on the platform is missing the mark entirely. They all reacted with gut feelings of compassion, not laziness or apathy.

She died due to her own actions. That's where the conversation should have ended but people can't help but displace blame.

I can’t fault any family for being against a video that shows their loved one dead or dying tho.

To me it looks like she stood there and may have asked for help... the guy in the red shirt looks to point the direction she begins running, not walking, she’s visibly running.. it seems like there may be ‘access stairs’ that is toward the direction she’s heading.

You can see her at the last minute try to jump up onto the platform as the train hits her, otherwise why is her body half way on the platform rather than simply flattened in front of the train?

not a suicide, just a string of very idiotic choices

Thank God I wasn't there. I don't want to witness something like that in real life.

R.I.P.

"Why niggas aint help shawty?"

You ever seen Gantz?
1513917728177.gif

Back