Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Will Smith ft Russ - Work of Art

This is OK... Abit corny 'Im this, Im that' but its cool... His 2nd verse was alot doper, I recognise that flow/cadence too (K Dot???)

This is OK... Abit corny 'Im this, Im that' but its cool... His 2nd verse was alot doper, I recognise that flow/cadence too (K Dot???)
We know either Jaden or Russ wrote and helped Will with the flow. I appreciate Will for coming out still. He don't have to rap. And yeah will always been corny but I can dig this. And hopefully we get a Rakim feature on the album since Ra said he wanted to work with Will.

We know either Jaden or Russ wrote and helped Will with the flow. I appreciate Will for coming out still. He don't have to rap. And yeah will always been corny but I can dig this. And hopefully we get a Rakim feature on the album since Ra said he wanted to work with Will.

I dont think Will was always corny... FP&JJ stuff was often comical so guess you could call it abit corny at times but some of the BWS and Willennium tracks were hard, Will was especially flowing over tracks on BWS like butter...

I dont think Will was always corny... FP&JJ stuff was often comical so guess you could call it abit corny at times but some of the BWS and Willennium tracks were hard, Will was especially flowing over tracks on BWS like butter...
I agree. We know the stuff he did with JJ was comical, but then we also got Summertime and Brand New Funk. And Willenium had some songs. I look forward to what else he got in store.

Last edited:
Back