Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why waiters give Black customers poor service

sadly.....a lot of people live in a bubble...even black people
The bubble is called Earth. Where do you think we get this idea that black people are so difficult and unworthy?

We have alot of work to do in repairing a love for one another. That "Canadian" shit doesn't surprise me. It's white people doing what they've always done on every continent. But no one treats black customers worse than a black employee and no one will give a black employee more hell than a black customer. We'll walk into a Walmart, find the nearest black cashier, and talk to them like fucking dirt. Then turn around, go to work, see a black customer and be the slowest, rudest, most unprofessional unhelpful person in the establishment.

It's sick.

I tip all the time and I'll go above and beyond if service is great.

I once had this waitress who was horrible. Only came by once to check on us all the while she at every table with white customers.

Only gave her a 3 dollar tip and she picks up the check turns around and says really.

I told her you lucky i gave you that. You only came by our table once

The bubble is called Earth. Where do you think we get this idea that black people are so difficult and unworthy?

We have alot of work to do in repairing a love for one another. That "Canadian" shit doesn't surprise me. It's white people doing what they've always done on every continent. But no one treats black customers worse than a black employee and no one will give a black employee more hell than a black customer. We'll walk into a Walmart, find the nearest black cashier, and talk to them like fucking dirt. Then turn around, go to work, see a black customer and be the slowest, rudest, most unprofessional unhelpful person in the establishment.

It's sick.
man black people aint even nice to each other on ablackweb
cant even keep a level of respect for each other.

I don't know. This study strikes me as a little silly.

Their conclusion was basically that racist people don't treat blacks well. No shit.

The supposedly interesting finding is that tipping isn't that big of a factor outside of the inherent racism in some of the servers. Ok, I guess, but people who automatically assume that a black person won't tip well solely because he or she is black is probably one of those servers that has some inherent racism, so based on the summary, this study didn't really tell us anything.

It's sick.
Oh now we poddin

Back