Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why is the milkshake machine always down at McDonald’s but the frosty machine is never down at Wendy’s?

Takes hours to clean
There's almost never a case where it's been cleaned, reassembled, and it works on the first try.
The leftover stuff isn't thrown out, it's "repasturized" and if that process isn't done near perfectly, it will cause the machine to be out of commission until it's done right.
That repasturization process also takes a bare minimum of 4 hours and has to be done every single day.
Repairs have to be done by a technician that's certified by the machine's manufacturer and there simply ain't that many out there.

That's a general list of why.

That's nasty lol

Reminds me that you really don't wanna hear fast food restaurant stories if you wanna keep eating at those places lol
The illest shit at Wendy’s is that the meat in the chili is just meat from the Pattie’s that didn’t sell the night before. You don’t want that meat dog.

Friend of my that did time, when he got outta prison, the only places that would hire him was slaughterhouses. Dude said the cattle that Wendy’s specifically was contracted to get, was the ones that were weak, had abbesses, and just overall were poor conditioned cattle. They just cut them shits off, and process the meat to be sold to Wendy. He said both Wendy’s and Taco Bell have this deal, which is why Wendy’s is one of the few that can still tout real beef. It’s real beef but it ain’t the best beef.

He also said slaughterhouses were full of dudes that like to fuck animals. I’m just saying,..if I was told without my permission, now so have you

Back