Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why do women care so much about marriage

For a lot of them...Wedding...wedding...WEDDING!

They see all these "Say Yes To This Dress" and other bridal type shows...and it feeds their ideas of how they want their weddings. This is something that's been ingrained in their minds since they were young.

That big wedding. Having all eyes on them. Having a whole day strictly all about them. When it comes to marriage, a lot of women don't even see past the wedding and process leading to it.

Status and security.

Now, as of late, this doesn't necessarily mean that they want to "stay" married once they "get" married.

Otherwise, 70% (or more) of divorces wouldn't be initiated by women.

Basically, they just want it to be known that someone thought enough of them to make them their wife.

So, yeah.......status for the most part.

Simple: they want to live the fairy tale they've been indoctrinated into from the cradle and not being the old girl.

Most women are comformist, conservative and most above all reluctant to keep a hindsight about why their life-planning fantasy doesn't always match with social realities.

Last edited:
Depends on the individual.

Based on their life experiences it can mean different things or all together nothing at all.

I think the issue is when they want it to mean more to them than it really does

I think some women just want the show, some are just watching all their friends get married and it becomes a competition, some women just fall in love and feel that is the next step. There are men that are the same way, I def seen it the other way around. Where niggas wanna lock women up bc they insecure and think marrying them mean they never leaving or gon act right

I think some women just want the show, some are just watching all their friends get married and it becomes a competition, some women just fall in love and feel that is the next step. There are men that are the same way, I def seen it the other way around. Where niggas wanna lock women up bc they insecure and think marrying them mean they never leaving or gon act right

Yea, I remember when oje of those women Inwas hooking along begun to try converting me into her milleniarist Haitian Christian sect and their conspiracy theory about the pandemic being an evidence about thy Kingdom Coming, early this year.

All of her best friends got married this past year. And she start nearing closer to the thirties. She might have attempted to tame me into her freaking Beta Buxx.

:kobe:

Back