Welcome To aBlackWeb

why do some women put the value of who they are into the title of the men they been with in the past

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
So i was talking with my wifes friend.

shes telling me how she cant find a good dude to settle down with. so we just taking shit or whatever.....then she gets to saying how good of a catch she is because shes been with doctors , lawyers and nba guys.

Im not sure what this has to do with anything but she is not the only women i have ran into who said shit like this.

is this an ego booster?

is this some sort of way to say, i had my selection of top of the line rich niggas?

because why bring it up, yet you are not with those guys. so i think its a moot point.

those type guys fly thru many women, why put yourself in the stable of women these dudes smashed and didnt settle with like its a badge of honor?

doesnt make you special...just another smash.

i said to her....i think is apart of the problem with some ladies because they feel they are now above the blue collar dude who will actually treat them more like a lady and more likely to want to settle down.

after a deep thought session with her.....she went to get a drink and avoided me the rest of the night.

so can we answer the title question ......or should i go over to lsa to ask this question.

Apparently she isn't that much of a catch if those same doctors, lawyers, or NBA players she claim to have been with...didn't see her as wife type.

Allure and prestige say nothing of the content of someone.. you keep looking for shiny shit. all you gonna get it is SHINY SHIT

when we reflect back on past relationships we often see ourselves the way we see others. i'm a good catch because i dated a doctor. in her mind the doctor, the lawyer, and the nba player were good catches. she wants others to view her the way she views them and unfortunately it hasnt worked out that way. what she needs to do is look in the mirror. she should feel that she is a good catch but she needs to base it on what she has to offer and not based on what folks she has dated. her biggest issue is that she doesn't know who she is and what she brings to the table.

when we reflect back on past relationships we often see ourselves the way we see others. i'm a good catch because i dated a doctor. in her mind the doctor, the lawyer, and the nba player were good catches. she wants others to view her the way she views them and unfortunately it hasnt worked out that way. what she needs to do is look in the mirror. she should feel that she is a good catch but she needs to base it on what she has to offer and not based on what folks she has dated. her biggest issue is that she doesn't know who she is and what she brings to the table.
you seem like a thinking being. I hope u post more.

because why bring it up, yet you are not with those guys. so i think its a moot point.

those type guys fly thru many women, why put yourself in the stable of women these dudes smashed and didnt settle with like its a badge of honor?

doesnt make you special...just another smash.

i said to her....i think this is apart of the problem with some ladies because they feel they are now above the blue collar dude who will actually treat them more like a lady and more likely to want to settle down.

after a deep thought session with her.....she went to get a drink and avoided me the rest of the night.

The fact that she avoided you after you gave her the hard truth might actually be a good sign.

Maybe she's giving serious thought to everything you said and starting to realize that she needs to reevaluate her priorities.

all very good things said in here.....

but like i was saying ...alot of chicks say shit like this not just her.

and then they always say how nice they look..

shit is so shallow, i can see why niggas run thru them.
like the nigga said a few posts up...... you keep looking for shiny shit. all you gonna get it is SHINY SHIT

Back