Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why do people on this site get so angry at a person making innocent posts when they can just put you on ignore?

This ain’t really a direct shot at anybody, but I don’t understand the people who NEVER make threads, but have the nerve to criticize everybody else’s threads.

I be thinkin’ to myself: “If you don’t like this person’s threads, feel free to post some your own content and see how that goes. Otherwise, keep it movin’”

I never understood that myself, 5 grand does his music threads and everyone goes in there to diss him

This ain’t really a direct shot at anybody, but I don’t understand the people who NEVER make threads, but have the nerve to criticize everybody else’s threads.

I be thinkin’ to myself: “If you don’t like this person’s threads, feel free to post some your own content and see how that goes. Otherwise, keep it movin’”
Yeah. I was thinking that as well. Like they never post but just stalk you from thread to thread criticising everything you post or lying and making accusations about you. It’s really demented.

Innocent posts i.e., Do y'all eat ass? Tell the truth, y'all fucking robots? Do you like to be spanked?

😂 Plantain funny af.
I meant innocent as in I don’t insult or treat anyone badly. I’m just trying to laugh but people come in with negative energy out of nowhere. It’s baffling

Back