Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whose next in line?

Loquacious

🤎🖤
Site President
There’s one line open at the store. Another cashier comes and opens up her line to help and says “I can take the next person” who goes first?

The person at the end of the long line or the second person in line of that long line.

whoever gets there first
alonzo-mourning.gif

kinda depends

there's times I been behind the next person when the new one opens up & they let me go ahead cuz I only had a few items

I might let a lady go ahead of me

usually like that

you uncouth mf act like savages

:hahaha:

If there is a long line and another cashier opens up and says 'I'll take the next person.'...then the next person in line is next.

But in prolly 60% of those situations, whoever is next in line either already has their shit unloaded on the counter or just don't feel like moving, so they just give the head nod to whoever is trying to slide over there.

Unless it's like an elderly person i'll give the next person in line about 5 seconds tops.. they dont move nigga IM next 🤣
so let’s say there was a line of 7 people originally and you were last in it or #7

over time, the line got down to 5 people and you are #2 in it

Cashier opens a new line and person #4 and #5 walk up there

I wanna hear that “whoever is first” shit then

so let’s say there was a line of 7 people originally and you were last in it or #7

This literally happens in real life.
Wtf you go do about it if they get to the newly opened line 1st?

depends on the layout of the store/line honestly

Single line for multiple cashiers.. you wait ya turn

Multi-line/cashiers tho? Every person for themselves at that point nigga fuck outa my way lol
checkout-line-walmart-store-pasco-washington-state-usa-FB857P.jpg

Back