Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's "The Guy" Now That Roman Is Out Of The Picture

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
Seth Rollins
Braun Strowman
AJ Styles
Daniel Bryan

Will it be somebody unexpected. Which guy on the roster about to get that mega push as top guy

Thing is... Shit dont matter if Roman aint in the chase.

Part of the allure was the fact that we would be able to watch his downfall via pinfall or submission not....this shit.

I really dont give a shit now.

Drew boring as fuck, yeah he got height yeah he got the physique but he is just boring in any other department. Even when he rejuvenated his career in TNA it was just alright... He is not The Guy material, there is plenty other options that would be a better pick.

Like Braun for starters but even then I dont think he would work as being their face of WWE more so a really strong supporting cast like Mankind, Taker and Kane were.

Last edited:
Lol@Daniel Bryan bein a option..... I'll say it again Drew McIntyre has all tha tools ta become great ... Braun has improved but I believe if they put tha belt on him it would be a 30 day or less title reign(kinda like they did Banks wit Charlotte)

Lol@Daniel Bryan bein a option..... I'll say it again Drew McIntyre has all tha tools ta become great ... Braun has improved but I believe if they put tha belt on him it would be a 30 day or less title reign(kinda like they did Banks wit Charlotte)

I don’t want Brock to be champ again. Just no. Have Braun win and put off him and drew til at least royal rumble

Back