Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who's In The Wrong?

Sam Crooke

The daughter clearly is in the wrong for putting family business out there like that. A generation of people who feel the need to share private discussions. I don't think the mom was in the wrong neither.

Some of these kids are just to sensitive. Hell when I was growing up my mom would always tell me to get out of they house.

Last edited:
No need to put it on social media. But it's the parents fault. No way in hell y'all in the same house and gone having a convo on the internet
How are the parents at fault? They didn't put their business out there? Mom felt her daughter just undermined her authority

How are the parents at fault? They didn't put their business out there? Mom felt her daughter just undermined her authority
Parents should have told her you come and talk face to face, not about to have my business on front street like that. Then again the whole story not out there.

The mom went overboard by telling her to leave and become a baby mother. The girl was right to feel the way she feels but throwing that into the apology made the apology sound disingenuous and that triggered the mother.

Parents should have told her you come and talk face to face, not about to have my business on front street like that. Then again the whole story not out there.

I don't think the parents have any knowledge of it being put on Twitter tho. That's what's wrong with this whole televised generation. These kids now a days feel as if they can tell they parents how they want to be parented.

The mom went overboard by telling her to leave and become a baby mother. The girl was right to feel the way she feels but throwing that into the apology made the apology sound disingenuous and that triggered the mother.

Old school moms always been like that, especially single parents. That's nothing new, the daughter may have some tendencies that would make her mom say something like that. But yea the whole story isn't out there like someone stated

Back