Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Kendrick or Cole?

test

If Drake Is Blocking TDE Concerts, Is It Understandable or Lame?

• Understandable

• Lame

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 1344714

Somebody is lying 🤷🏿‍♂️ but I'm off this now

1.) "Dear Jason," (would be the correct punctuation)
2.) Police department corresponding back to a random via e-mail within a single business day about internet talks of a rap show
3.) Two salutations at the end
4.) A supposed public official with a first name only signature.

"Shape the stories how you want, hey drake they're not slow."

There's your lie. Kendrick lied. Y'all slow.

He said he's never seen anything like this in a rapper's hometown....

That's because

Toronto

Is a city

full of tethers.

Let's be real. There's not going to be a lot of INTEGRITY in a melting pot full of people from different countries and cultures. Where would the Unity come from? Of course they're going to turn on their mealticket and ride the newest wave. They have no sense of Loyalty. They've never been loyal to anything

This would never happen to Kendrick in LA or E-40 in the bay or Twista in Chicago or Tech 9 in KC etc if they lost a battle... but Toronto, yea

You’re a damn idiot.

1.) "Dear Jason," (would be the correct punctuation)
2.) Police department corresponding back to a random via e-mail within a single business day about internet talks of a rap show
3.) Two salutations at the end
4.) A supposed public official with a first name only signature.

"Shape the stories how you want, hey drake they're not slow."

There's your lie. Kendrick lied. Y'all slow.
I will confirm if thats actually an officer at tps

GS0cYhlaUAAUcaX

Goofy.. Why do we comb through these niggas lyrics for double entendre metaphors and sneak disses? Why do we do that BlackRain?

That is a passive aggressive sub with crip blue, the SAME way Rick Ross did to game with the cherry red 64

Stop being a ham and egger

That's not what I called you stupid for. You once again missed the mark. But you did reveal something else that you do that's silly. Combing through lyrics foe sneak disses? You a grown ass man not some teenage stan

That's not what I called you stupid for. You once again missed the mark
You're stupid. You can't recognize anything that's not surface level. Y'all take everything at face value

Again, that's why these anti black politicians prey on your type of ignorance. They depend on it

Back